What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fordele for aktive ICMag´ere

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
2. pladsen i Seedsman´s 2018 konkurrence tilfaldt mig :)

75 seeds from Seedsman +lots of Freebees

picture.php

picture.php

Kast jer ud i det!
:dance013:

P :smoke:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Karma G skriver:

Any of the regulars in here want to test some

Sherb. IX (kg cut) X Biker Kush

We need 5 people min to max 10, make 1 thread and all post in there.

Its just a small thing.

Need dedication tho. As only have a small test batch. So need some results back to see if i will produce it.

Any one doing well can have acces to some new Sour D test Hybrids in July.
Cheese x kg Sd bx
Zkittels x
Stardawg x
Etc.

Tryk på "den lille blå pil" eller se tråden her:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278710&page=224
Post #2233

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Læg billet ind på gratis LEDs

What made us famous on RIU and other forums were our grow light giveaways for side-by-side comparisons against other lighting technologies and LED competitors. We recently ran a giveaway on another forum where many lights were sent out for a new round of 2019 side-by-sides. I have invited those testers to migrate to ICmag so their results can be shared with members here.

For the purposes of this giveaway I have been asked to make the focus on our lights only rather than side-by-sides. That doesn't mean you can't perform a side-by-side, it just means we're not going to make that a focus or requirement of the giveaway.

LED Grow Light Giveaway Contest

3 Lights will be given away as part of this contest to Lucky Growers on ICMag: 1pcs 42X, 1pcs 84X, 1pcs 126X

We are moving our focus towards micro-grows for this contest, as our lights have a maximum coverage of 1x2 (42X), 2x2 (84X) and 2x3 (126X).

Lights given away are the property of Hydro Grow LED until the requirements of the giveaway are satisfied. If the requirements of the giveaway are not met, the lights will need to be returned within 120 days of their receipt.

Giveaway Requirements:

Growers are required to begin an online journal within 10 days of receiving their test light. The journal must begin with fresh clones or seedlings that will spend their entire life cycle under our LED light. At least once every 7 days the grow journal will be updated with at least 6 quality (10MP or better) photos of the plants, and a progress report since the previous update. At the end of the test the plant(s) will be thoroughly dried and the dry weight will be posted to the journal via photographic weigh-in.

The light for the test must be used in accordance with recommendations from HydroGrowLED in regards to hanging height and maximum covered area. Ambient temperature of the test environment will not fall below 75F, and should remain between 80-85F. Humidity should be controlled between 50-70%.

How it Works:

This is a popularity contest of sorts. If you are interested in taking part in this giveaway, simply submit a reply to this thread with what light you want to be considered for, the size of the area you have available to test it, and what kind of test you wish to run.

After 7-10 days (could be sooner if we have lots of applicants) I will make a new thread with a poll where forum members can vote on which of you they want to see receive each light. At the end of the voting period a winner will be selected based on the results and the lights will be shipped out. :woohoo:

Find tråden her:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362165

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
High Quality Grow Tent Giveaway

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=363293

Hey whats up growers? Mars Hydro Giveaway Time again! :rtfo:

This time we are going to give away our high quality grow tents! :woohoo:Many of you know Mars Hydro make led grow lights, but most of you still don't know that Mars Hydro also make great tents.

So here is some rough description of Mars Hydro Grow tents. :groupwave:

- High reflective 1680D cloth, 99% reflect your light, increasing ppfd and help you grow even better;
- No plastic parts, all steel tube and stell cornor.
- Enough standard vents for your wire, exausted fans, tubes. etc;
- Top quality zipper, and well handworks on every details.

And how to participate? :greenstars:
- Time: from today to 20th June.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro Grow tents, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- Posts within 200, will pick one winner; Over 200 will pick two winner
- At least registered ICMAG for over 3 months.

Now Party is on, what are you still waiting for?

:party:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Tester for Karma G?

Been long time since i started a thread.

In few weeks I will have some testers ready to go out to few willing and fit members from here. As most longer members know its always ends up with only very few realy doing a test thread and showing there progress for all to see, that makes that I will only give a few away here, and only to a select few, people that did good tests before for me ore any of the loyal members of this karma genetics part of icmag.

Basic tester rules, no expirementing new fertz lights etc at same time, no breeding till its released ore canceld for release.

Expect these to be with you end july. Need to be able to germ in august.

The hybrids will need to be named still, and i prefer to do that before testers go out. Any help with that is always apriciated.

Male used is a Karma Sour Diesel Bx2

Leda uno x
Brasil KC x

Zkittels x (named Zour Z)
Mochi x
Sour Power x (named Dubbel Sour)
Cheese x
Stardawg x
K2 x
Di Frutti strwmilk cut x
A5hz x

Excl not for intendend for release
Hph skunk1 x
OSH
Bandaidhaze7
WhiteSumo#6

Ps i would like to state i dont need testers i can have all and will mostly test inside my own crew. But i like the diverse growers and see those results aswell as some nice info for members here that will grow them in the future to look back at.

So feel free to suggest names ore throw your name in the hat as tester with preferd strain and why.

Lets get some of that old ICmag vibe going again here in the Karma Section.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=363388

P