What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesegez

i still get mt babys over at insta so you can cry all u want here makes no difference i just love how your jealousy eats u up, laters fucktard,

Listen fella If your gonna be ungrateful your gonna get shit no one what's to do something for nothing and that's what most of us seem to have done when your name pops up

End of the day you had things from me also told me they where shit because they weren't 8 inches tall and you was gonna bin them ..... I got nothing in return

Then posts up a list of very accessable collected clones longer than his arm to substitute for the length his missing down below , poor kid that won't work with the ladies tho hemp....

Last edited:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
ok folks...

time for a TOU reminder....
the TOU everyone agree's w/ when they accept membership @ icmag

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=280

there it is for those that don't remember ... or need a explination ...

TOU # 7
7. Solicitations: Threads or posts soliciting or offering the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, money or any other substance or article is not permitted and will be deleted, with the member subjected to banning without warning. Threads or posts dealing with illegal drugs other than cannabis are not permitted and will be deleted.
7a. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members 'signature line' area
will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

So the 2 previous offending parties...
have been given a 30 day time out so they can revisit the TOU

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.