What's new

Cant get into chat?

Dr. D

Veteran
Anyone else having truoble getting into chat?
There are like 14 people in there but i cant get in the page loads as normal then goes straight to the logged out successfully page???

Dr. D

Veteran
This is what is says at the bottom of the page

This is what is says at the bottom of the page

Dr. D
Warning: preg_match(): Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /audio.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/ic/chat/audio.php:8) in /audio.php on line 30

Anyone any idea what this means?

G

did u wait a couple minutes? i just tried it about 10 seconds ago and it worked for me, just took a lil longer than normal.

M

Mr. Nevermind

i been trying to get in chat most the day and cant get in either. No ideas but i am having the same error. I even tried to make sure my browser and everything was updated. I dont get it

Nevermind

Dr. D

Veteran
irishSoCo said:
did u wait a couple minutes? i just tried it about 10 seconds ago and it worked for me, just took a lil longer than normal.
Yep, i been tryin trying for the opast half hour and again just and still no go...
Nevermind you getting the same problem as me?

M

Mr. Nevermind

Dr. D said:
Yep, i been tryin trying for the opast half hour and again just and still no go...
Nevermind you getting the same problem as me?

the exact same problem as you actually. I dont know what the problem is. I saw Mrs B was having trouble getting in as well.

Nevermind

G

you guys using explorer or some other browser? i just have normal explorer running with basically a popup blocker on.

Dr. D

Veteran
Yeh explorer never had a problem before i go in chat quite alot thats why im confused as to why i cant get in..

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea mrs.babba hasnt been able to get in for two day either. They changed something so some other users could get in........ what i see that you guys that suddenly cant get in is a . in your nick. I think it has something to do with the .'s in your nick just my .02 worth :) I think something happened when these changes were made.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=39165

Last edited:

Dr. D

Veteran
I think you may be right there Babba, that must be what the warning is..
Hopefully admin will get this sorted asap...i need to chat :bashhead:

M

Mr. Nevermind

Hopefully something gets sorted out. I cant change my nic but i want to get in chat. Oh well, hopefully admin is on it. I'll be patient.

Nevermind

Latest posts

Latest posts