What's new

Smily Problem.. Am I the only one?

S

SmokeMan

Am I the only one that cannot get smilys to be added to posts when trying to post? Everytime I post I try to click a smily to add it to my post and it will just not go or appear where it is suppose to. I tried everything "I think" and I still cant get them to go to my post.

And no I am not too high to do this! lol. It has got to be my browser or something? I use firefox BTW.

G

:wave: so smile :jump: ...sorry cant help mine work...peace...bet you cant out smoke me..lol

Last edited:

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
make sure when you post that the disable smile's tick box isn't ticked and see if that works

S

SmokeMan

oldpink I thought of that too so I tried it but it is not checked at all .
I even tried with IE but even there I still could not post smily's with my posts??

Weird !!?

G

sucks man...some one ganked your smileys...
SmokeMan said:
oldpink I thought of that too so I tried it but it is not checked at all .
I even tried with IE but even there I still could not post smily's with my posts??

Weird !!?

B

baccas125

Ya mine doesn't work either. my smileys are not checked either. Odd?

S

SmokeMan

Guess what! I got them now! :bashhead: :muahaha:

I think it was because I needed 50+ posts?

Can anyone confirm this?

G

:deadhorse :yeahthats :biglaugh: :yummy: :dance: :bongsmi: :petting: :cool: :smile: :bat: :ying: :jerkit: :weakestli :abduct: :whip: :smoker: :hijacked: :respect: :fight: :friends: :sasmokin: :gaga: :kitty: this is a test to see if my smileys have been taken hostage

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
SmokeMan said:
Guess what! I got them now! :bashhead: :muahaha:

I think it was because I needed 50+ posts?

Can anyone confirm this?

No, it has nothing to do with post count.

It could have something to do with javascript probs with your browser; javascript takes the input from whatever you click in the smiley selections and pastes it into the post....check javascript.

dg

Latest posts

Latest posts