What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PM access...

G

im relaxed i just dont like people sending me karma calling me a ass kisser...got it
bamboozled said:
relax dude, i wasnt complainin i was giving a sugesstion to help the shlobs that was complainin

here have a funy

4xxzpsp.gif

try listerine, kills germs too (private joke between brainy an me)

bamboozled

oh, your gay? thats ok, whatever floats da boat man, id have a hard time palying chess with a bunch of cock pieces, but go for it

we all belong dude, be free, be cool, be full of love and all that crap

you told me i dont belong...cut me deeply

G

rite over your fucking head your the dick im playing chess with...have a great day and may the quality of your post go up...peace
bamboozled said:
oh, your gay? thats ok, whatever floats da boat man, id have a hard time palying chess with a bunch of cock pieces, but go for it

we all belong dude, be free, be cool, be full of love and all that crap

bamboozled

i draw the line brainy, no, you can't play wit my dick, i like ya and all but, no, just no....

chill out now dude

G

your getting better...hopefully you make it to 50 before you get banned...have a great day

bamboozled

brainy, the 50 dont mean nothing to me, turnd pms off, so far 10 a day limit dont bother me, or waitin 5 minutes to post, i wasnt compainin

i read the tou, what have i done to get banned, i follow teh rules

maybe u need prozac

G

yes i need prozac lol..and if you dont want to talk about the thread you should leave it
bamboozled said:
brainy, the 50 dont mean nothing to me, turnd pms off, so far 10 a day limit dont bother me, or waitin 5 minutes to post, i wasnt compainin

i read the tou, what have i done to get banned, i follow teh rules

maybe u need prozac

bamboozled

brainthor said:
yes i need prozac lol..and if you dont want to talk about the thread you should leave it

dam dude, ive been talkin bout teh thread, i gave suggestions to teh members complaiin about the rules, how to make it easier, then you tell me i dont belong and gonna get banned

wtf man?

G

i never said you were going to get banned dont put words in my mouth...read what i wrote and quit with the selective hearing...and i have read your post..i find you bashing people not helping in any way...
bamboozled said:
dam dude, ive been talkin bout teh thread, i gave suggestions to teh members complaiin about the rules, how to make it easier, then you tell me i dont belong and gonna get banned

wtf man?

bamboozled

brainthor said:
i never said you were going to get banned dont put words in my mouth...read what i wrote and quit with the selective hearing...and i have read your post..i find you bashing people not helping in any way...

ORLY? well hers my first post in tis thread

bamboozled said:
wtf? give praise and thanks , good grief

just trun the fucking pms off until you get 50 posts, go post on one of the other boards for while so you wont feel so limited until, you get 50 here, itds not rocket science people

tis is not bashing, tis is helping

you really need to chill, you smoke da herb? you should try it, it may help ya

thepureskunk

Well i've been here since 2004 and i just realised that i cant PM. I know i should post a bit more but i like to read and i have a life to lead..

Cant this spam prevention thingie be sorted for us old time, non spamming members??

Thanks, TPS :)

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
thepureskunk said:
Cant this spam prevention thingie be sorted for us old time, non spamming members??

Thanks, TPS :)

That would be mean selectively enforcing site policy, and Admin can't do that.

The tou addresses minimum post count, all that needs to be said about it is said there.

Thanks,
dg

Latest posts

Latest posts