What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ladies, which strains get you all sensual?

Echoes

Very beautiful

Very beautiful

GentlemanFarmer said:

Whoa, yeah. Those are some beautiful buds. That is the Oxacan purple tip, I'd assume? Any idea where similar genetics/strains could be acquired?

Elk Woman

Buds for Babes

Buds for Babes

Great thread! As a long-time stoner girl :rasta:, I have a few favorite flavors.

First is AfGooey. :headbange: It's so playful and light-hearted, great for laughing (which, guys, I hope you realize is a turn-on! Think of all the fat, homely comedians with gorgeous sweeties :nono: )! It also helps get me out of my head and into my body, in a silky-moving kind of way; use whatever music makes you both feel good. :dance: (Personally I hate R&B, Barry White would make me laugh -- and not in the good way!) Sometimes the buzz seems short, so roll up a few fatties to get you through. :joint: :joint:

Second is Train Wreck: at my house, we sing, "Train Wreck, Train Wreck, tastes great! Train Wreck, Train Wreck, can't wait!" while dancing around the room: and this is BEFORE we smoke! :muahaha: (Did I say, humor is sexy?) As a pretty mental person, I really like a bud that takes me into my body-sensuality and out of my head, and I can get quite euphoric and sub-ecstatic. :smoke: :ying:

I also really like Laughing Buddha, :yummy: a recent variety from north-Central CA, as far as I can tell. It's very sweet: peaceful and happy, and very useful for tantra or slo-mo movements. I can't find but a few folks who've ever smoked or even heard of it. I will be actively looking for clones.

All of these, of course, are sativa-dominants.

I haven't tried Kali Mist, but we grew Kwik Kali this year; it's VERY strong for a "sativa," in my opinion, but fun to play with. Not a lot of couth in smoke :ying: ; perhaps the added genetics for shortening bloom and harvest times made it a bit heavier than the original?

Let's see, what else? I really like Blue God, which some of us mystical girls call Krishna. This is a great name if you know the mythology: Krishna was totally attractive to ALL the girls; every one of them wanted to be his alone. In our post-harvest women's pajama party this year, we voted unanimously for Blue God as outstanding feminine bud. :bis: :woohoo:

And one last thought: I've been making Green Tequila with my sweet-leaf (soak in tequila or liqueur of choice for 6 weeks: more leaf = stronger buzz); it's absolutely wonderful, and 1/2 shot is a lovely light buzz. If you want to get truly ripped, just keep dosing. It comes on in 2-5 minutes, depending on last meal, and lasts about an hour -- or you could take another shot! :biglaugh: -- we did, repeatedly!

PS-- don't try this in Bombay Sapphire: the taste was hideous! :yoinks:

PPS--when I was young and single, I'd do almost anything (well...) for HASH!! or KIF!! :yummy: :dance: :canabis: :biglaugh: :jump: :bis: :woohoo: :ying:

PureSativa420

Kali Mist, C99, Love Potion are just a few my lady like to smoke when the moment is going right :)

But i must agree that sativa dominant plants are the ones you are looking for, as they uplift and make ya minds wonder

G

elk woman I have a afgoo x tw cross u would just love then. To bad my wife doesnt smoke. :bashhead:

goo x tw

blisstonian

OG cush gets me in high heels. That is saying alot. I'm 6 foot w/big feet, but high heels make my calves HOT and my feet hurt. They aren't ever on long, so it is worth it.

Herbs

I've found most sativas tend to get the heart rate up. My girl likes just about everything, but seems fond of C99 and A13. Kali Mist and Ogers Kush get honorable mention here. Back it up with a couple shots of lemon gin and you have the makings for a nice romantic evening.:)

Peace,
Herbs ;)

G

Long flower sativas turn me into a vampire..
Its nice that they have faster varieties bred for that,its a great feeling!!!
I hope you find what your looking for :)

greenpenguin

Elk Woman said:
I also really like Laughing Buddha, :yummy: a recent variety from north-Central CA, as far as I can tell. It's very sweet: peaceful and happy, and very useful for tantra or slo-mo movements. I can't find but a few folks who've ever smoked or even heard of it. I will be actively looking for clones.

I had some laughing buddha while in amsterdam a few years back. It was from barneys breakfast bar pictured below.

Blackadder said:
Hi Ladies,
the wife and I are not full time tokers but I want to grow something that's going to get the l'il lady in the mood and who better to ask? Surely some strains are going to get you all relaxed and Barry White and candles, and I'm sure some strains will take love making to heady, dizzying new heights. I'm even sure some varieties help turn the kinkiness factor all the way up to :spank: !

I really hope the wife only wants to experience the first two! So, don't be shy, there's no need for any graphic details as I want this to be an informative post, but what do you smoke to turn a beautiful thing into an even more beautiful thang!

lol that spanking smiley made me laugh n smile. im definately reading on too see what the ladies recommend..good info to know. :wink:

goodmangigabyte said:
Is it possible that any of these chicks could be hot?

depends on what your definition of hot is.

me personally...i don't really like to use the word hot anymore. its overused imo

sheminah

My girlfriend swears by Afghani Bullrider. Her boyfriend begs me for the stuff! She is pretty amped up to begin with, but says it totally puts her in the mood...he says she gets insatiable.

Brussels

For me, it's anything with a C99 mix. I've grown out NLxC99, and Apollo11xC99. Both absolutely take me to that place where "no" doesn't exist...Brussels

Milano

The strain must not be an indica strain because it makes me too lazy :D I become too relaxed, too tired... Some kind of hybrid may be a good thing. I think that 100% sativa would not be a good choice. Maybe sativa80%/indica20% hybrid?

I would love to find some kind of a love strain and use it in bed.