What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WARNING ....MR NEVERMIND IS A SNITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

dude john...although i do believe some of what you say you are breaking rules allover the place man..i would edit some of your more recent post if i were you..peace

M

Mr. Nevermind

:pointlaug

Snithches do try divert attention form themselves to others. Got any proof? Cuz in that thread you linked is about SS being a snitch which was proved to be a lie and just a threat of violence to crip. What proof you got ? some PM's starting rumors? We all know your girl is the snitch for fact and you still hang with her, im a bit suspect of people who would still hang with a known snitch. Only people that would hang out with a snitch are snitches themselves or idiots. which one are you?

Nevermind

mtnjohn

Veteran
Mr. Nevermind said:
:pointlaug

Snithches do try divert attention form themselves to others. Got any proof? Cuz in that thread you linked is about SS being a snitch which was proved to be a lie and just a threat of violence to crip. What proof you got ? some PM's starting rumors? We all know your girl is the snitch for fact and you still hang with her, im a bit suspect of people who would still hang with a known snitch. Only people that would hang out with a snitch are snitches themselves or idiots. which one are you?

Nevermind

see....thats just it

she's not a snitch...heh......but you...well that is a different story

mj

M

Mr. Nevermind

mtnjohn said:
see....thats just it

she's not a snitch...heh......but you...well that is a different story

mj

She's not? then why did she get banned? Oh thats right.... snitching and posting pics of a member online. But me?... what have i done? you got some proof ? So fact is your girl is a snitch , you hang out with her and you call others names with no basis to them. Its like a kid in 4th grade calling someone a fag cuz they cant think of anything witty.

She is a known snitch, thats a fact and you can argue and say she is not. But the facts stand for themselves. She got banned for being a snitch and a security risk. I have not been banned and only one calling me a snitch is a dude who is best friends with a known snitch. So unless you got proof you are just talking shit.With POMH there is plenty of prrof and a write up about it from admins. You want to say thats a lie as well.

Keep burying your head in the sand and smoking bowls with snitches. I feel bad for anyone associated with you and POMH, big time security risks. And thats a fact , your shit about me is just sour grapes and rumors. I sen better from 14 year olds, then again they are more mature then you will ever be

Nevermind

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
KharmaGirl said:
How in the heck did the other thread get closed and yet this stays open??

....just going thru the site now....just saw this one, and it's closed now as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.