What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So I broke a rule I was not aware of...

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brain

I down for the house rules. I even agree with rule 15 that I broke. I wish I was aware of it before I broke so I would have known why I couldn't access my pm's. I was in dialog with people and needed to talk to them. I turbo posted to gain access. I thought it was a silly thing to do but I couldn't wait. The posts were deleted and I did it again. That was just stupid.

I am wrtiting this not to ask access to pm's (and certainly not to turbo post) but to just tell the web staff and moderators and what not that I wish I had been notified when I orginally got my first tubo posts erased so I would not have made that mistake twice.

I must reiterate that I think the 50 post minimum is a good rule but it would have been considerate think that you maybe cutting off communication lines of already exsisting members and either grandfathered them in to the rule or notify them. Directly when they broke a new rule. That is all.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Brain said:
I am wrtiting this not to ask access to pm's (and certainly not to turbo post) but to just tell the web staff and moderators and what not that I wish I had been notified when I orginally got my first tubo posts erased so I would not have made that mistake twice.

Should have read the forum guidelines (TOU)...that's why there is a link to them up top...and they are posted in the Annoucement forum as well...not our fault you didn't read...can't hold thousands of members hands, this isn't pre-school here.

Thanks for the remourseful post.

Thread closed.
dg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts