What's new

Photo Freaks!

I just uploaded some pics and for some reason old post with pics got flipped around.

I noticed this in a thread titled Masterlow starting to flower...some pics aren't even of masterlow..........not sure why the server is doing this.

I haven't noticed this with other post's just yet. I did have some problems the other day with the server confirming uploaded photo's in ways that I didn't not submit them.

Any clues? Solutions? I'd hate to correct the problems post by post just for it to happen again.

I'm not going to switch the pics back just yet, I don't want to complicate any possible solutions the web techs may have......maybe just time for a new user ID!

Last edited:
Seems the Picture ID's got flipped around, the image text matches the appropriate photo but These are not the original image text's that I placed in the post's.

I will however edit the post's. If anyone has heard of this happening let me know how to prevent this from being a common trouble.

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
yeah its a pain i have to make up such extravagant names and always add the date in the names too to keep myself from duplicating..

Latest posts

Latest posts