What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHATS GOIN ON?

dwtc

when ever i post on someones thread i don't show up and i get a message sayind invalid thread. but when i go back to the thread my post is there :confused: , i just don't show up as making the post. it says that the person that i posted after made the last post,,,,,,,dwtc

G

It's doing the same thing for me as well. Something is up with the server, i'm guessing. Staff might be doing some upgrading or something.
Later,
BG

G

Anyone else notice that the latest posts in forums aren't updating on the top forums page? I just logged in and only two forums are reflecting new posts on the top page, but when I open forums that supposedly don't have new posts, there are posts there.

aeric

Veteran
search function is pretty whacked out today too, not for everything tho.

dwtc

mines all better now, must have been doin some work on the cite.

stay safe,,,,,,,,dwtc

G

Can anyone see this? I can see/search/etc my own posts when I'm logged in, but once I log out I can't see/search/anything that I posted! Did I do something "bad", and I'm being modded out or something?

G

Sorry, what does "in Coventry" mean? Tried looking it up, but it doesn't make sense!

M

Mr. Nevermind

Alex-F said:
Potentrodent seems to be in Coventry, unless he's having the same problem :chin:

4iiii'z appears to be in coventry as well

Nevermind