What's new

what to do with full gallery?

B

bonecarver_OG

is there anyway of getting more space for images in the gallery? just realized my gallery is full :(

i was thinking of getting a second account with a very similar name - just to be able to upload pics - is that allowed?

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

150 meg full :)

i started loading up pics to an image hoster - seems to work ok :D

peace

KingRalph

yeah i have many many many pics and have barely taken up any space... RESIZE YOUR PICS to a small size 150kb and below. they will still be -pristine- images, i assure you. the link to a simple resizer is stickied in the flower pix section. other than that, seriously, delete the pics that have no merit, ie. repeat 'poses', pics not tied to threads, etc. i need to get to that, but then again in 2 years i haven't even filled up 1/4 of my space even with hundreds of images. peace. and don't be so frugal with gypsy's space.

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe - frugal? hehe i post a lot of pics and its the pics ppl want to see when they send me seeds - so i take pics and post :D i use the space given to me as i please - i hope its ok :D thanx gypsy anyway :D

ralph - in my gallery i dont have really any pics going much over 200 kb - but everything has an end - and same goes with the gallery space :D

since i doo a lot of fotography also picture quality is important for me :D that means i dont want to compress the pics too much - i already donwsize pics a LOT before uploading them. any more is comprimising quality :D

i have very few pics i feel like deleting - and the job of deleting pics one by one is VERY tidious - work and life is taking up too much time to be loosing anything deleting pics :D mayabe with a quicker image deleting tool in the gallery it would be more likkely to hapen :D

i will use free image hosters untill i find a better solution

peace

G

bonecarver_OG needs more space

bonecarver_OG needs more space

a big contributer to the site like u should indeed have more gallery space ,a simple request to old pink should get u upgraded :woohoo:

G

what kind of camara do you recomend...i use a sony cybershot 3.2 mega-pixels....im going to upgrade soon and have about $500.00 for camara...peace i love my pics to.....shit man you must have a lot of big freaking pics.

bonecarver_OG said:
hehe - frugal? hehe i post a lot of pics and its the pics ppl want to see when they send me seeds - so i take pics and post :D i use the space given to me as i please - i hope its ok :D thanx gypsy anyway :D

ralph - in my gallery i dont have really any pics going much over 200 kb - but everything has an end - and same goes with the gallery space :D

since i doo a lot of fotography also picture quality is important for me :D that means i dont want to compress the pics too much - i already donwsize pics a LOT before uploading them. any more is comprimising quality :D

i have very few pics i feel like deleting - and the job of deleting pics one by one is VERY tidious - work and life is taking up too much time to be loosing anything deleting pics :D mayabe with a quicker image deleting tool in the gallery it would be more likkely to hapen :D

i will use free image hosters untill i find a better solution

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

WWM- lol :D

master magic - currently im using a minolta dimage 7i

hazy - hehe - ill just use those free image hoster sites untill i get tired of it then ill look into getting more space here - if IT is possible - wich i still dont know.

thanx all for the interest shown :D

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

a HUGE thank you DG !! :D outstanding! im so stoked!
awesome!

im very thankfull!

peace!

Latest posts

Latest posts