What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack OG & Skunk OG

nickman

Veteran
67 days... harvested.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

That’s it for now...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Looking great matey. Do you do many crosses with karma genetics ?

Thanx man, no I don’t cross anything from Karma Genetics... these were just some seeds that were made accidentally when a male flower must have grew on a plant that was in a room full of Headstash and Karmarado if I can remember correctly...!!!...

I like to grow what Karma himself makes...
:tiphat:...

nickman

Veteran
CALYX Cannabis FATTER THAN AS BARLEY KERNELS !

i have question... have you tested those molds and fungi on that concrete wall yet?

No I have never had anything tested from those walls ...!!!...

I don’t flower anything in that room. Only some vegging plants and some pictures sometimes...

I agree with you, the walls are very gross... it a basement and there’s water seeping through in a few spots when it rains ... it’s a very old house on top of it...!!!...

It’s mostly just peeling paint.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Nice grow man, I like those kind of big swollen calyx, I'm curious about the smell you got from JackOG and SkunkOG. I was a huge fan of dutch skunks, i've grown many of them in the 90's and 2000's, I'd like to make another grow with skunk but I don't know wich one to get today, a Skunk/OG cross sounds very nice to me.

nickman

Veteran
Nice grow man, I like those kind of big swollen calyx, I'm curious about the smell you got from JackOG and SkunkOG. I was a huge fan of dutch skunks, i've grown many of them in the 90's and 2000's, I'd like to make another grow with skunk but I don't know wich one to get today, a Skunk/OG cross sounds very nice to me.

Yeah, me too bro...!!!... I love it when the calyx are so big they look like they’re gonna burst...!!!... this usually happens at the very end of the grow. During the last two weeks of the plants life. That’s why I stress to some people to make sure you let your girls finish. A line I heard once and I kind of go by is “if your plants look done-give them another week” ...!!!...

The JackOG is giving off a lemon smell. Haven’t smoked any yet so don’t know about her taste yet...

This skunkOG plant that I’m growing in this thread doesn’t have much of a smell. Kind of just a light creamy smell if that makes any sense. The SkunkOG I grew last round had a slight cheese smell with OG on the back end. I was hoping for a more skunky smell from the SkunkOG but I didn’t find that in the seeds I ran...

Mi_Padre69

excuse my question pal, but... ive seen u using fluoros to bloom your plants, right??? how many watts are you using for this??? ive really never seen such amazing results under fluoros.
thanks fo your answer and congratulations for such a great harvest

Latest posts

Latest posts