What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Test Test Karma REG.S Skullcap, Crumbled Lime, ....

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Shitty to hear man. Best wishes to you, your family and crew. Doubt I have anything you would want/need. But don't be afraid to holla at me if you need anything.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They where in there. Will have to start over on them. I got anouf seed left.

Something I have noticed throughout the years is your ability to bounce back and keep taking punches is rather inspiring man. I hope you are doing okay and things end up in your favor. God bless your garden and your work you do keep your head up although it seems that doesn't even need to be said. :tiphat:

Bobbertqp

I got 4 free skullcap seeds and 4 crumbled lime from attitude seedbank. There growing 12/12 from seed outdoors here in Australia. The crumbled lime lives up to its name pure lime smell. No smell with the skullcap so far . I crossed strawberry glue from the seeds over 1 skull cap. Will use cs to cross crumbled lime over itself the same with skullcap. For some reason I can't post pics on here.

Bobbertqp

Skull cap full of seeds

Attachments

• IMG_20180420_134751.jpg
    IMG_20180420_134751.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 27

Bobbertqp

Testers

Testers

Looking for a load of testers on this new LTD

Crumbled Lime (jilly Bean x Cookies) x Biker
Skullcap (Sour Headstash) x Biker

And one ore 2 testers for
Cookie Crash (Animal cooks x Biker)
Jasmine (New Zealand x biker)
K2 x Biker

Serius folks please. We all seen how most of my test drops end on here with a 5% to 10% results of finished test threads. Lets show that old ICmag vibe and have a big group test again. Fun and Intresting.

I will drop lots of test packs on the Crumbled Lime and Skullcap when we can get a good group together.

View Image

Hi I'm rob from Australia. I've grown both skullcap and crumbled lime. Both strains are super potent rock hard buds. Equal most potent strain I've ever grown was the skullcap. The crumbled lime came in 2nd place extreme lime smell. Very strong instant high. I just bought a pack of biker kush v2.0 and have 2 free seeds of josh dog and sour power og. Will be growing those strains outdoors in the rainforest in Australia. I would love to grow some of your tester strains if possible. If not then great job you have done with your breeding. And look forward to purchasing more of your strains. Cheers rob

Latest posts

Latest posts