What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Test Test Karma REG.S Skullcap, Crumbled Lime, ....

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Looking for a load of testers on this new LTD

Crumbled Lime (jilly Bean x Cookies) x Biker
Skullcap (Sour Headstash) x Biker

And one ore 2 testers for
Cookie Crash (Animal cooks x Biker)
Jasmine (New Zealand x biker)
K2 x Biker

Serius folks please. We all seen how most of my test drops end on here with a 5% to 10% results of finished test threads. Lets show that old ICmag vibe and have a big group test again. Fun and Intresting.

I will drop lots of test packs on the Crumbled Lime and Skullcap when we can get a good group together.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20170518_182058_909.jpg
    IMG_20170518_182058_909.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 26

Ronni

looking stellar, karma. one day i want to be a tester for your stuff, but not any time soon, since i am not reliable yet.
but to ensure a higher rate of finished test grows you could do a small background check of the growers you hand out the testers. just watch if they have a perpetual grow going for a year or so. also you could try to keep good testers by giving them small privileges. maybe you are already doing this and still have this result of 5-10% return. that would be crap.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
The real dedicated testers know. Do a good test run and you grow karma for free what ever your pick.

Few here already expiernced what that means.

I dont do test rounds on all anymore online. And just want some of that old ICmag active vibe going. Enthusiastic.

They be fun to grow aswell.

The Skullcap i got separate in a more Sour dominant sourheadstash used, and a more headstash cookie domiant .

The crumbled lime, be a cookie hybrid by looks but smells be more Citrus. Orange and lime.

soundman

I would love to test the Skullcap or Crumbled Lime. Only problem is I need to wait until August to run them. Worth a shot anyway,

Thanks

sdd420

Veteran
Those new strains sound awesome. I already know how good your gear is, so I am very interested. Would love to test again if wanted. I'm planning on at least Headbanger next run and probably Karma OG or White Sage and one other Karma strain as well. Peace sdd

FirebubbaxkarmaradoOg
picture.php

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Karma.... Please put me down for some Skullcap....

I would prefer the Sour..... But I can test both. :tiphat:

That is, if you want to see my particular brand of torture testing.... :bigeye:

nickman

Veteran
You know I'm always down Brother Karma...
The only thing that may hold me back is that I have some of your stuff getting ready to be flowered out in about two to three weeks....!!!...

chomsky

The real dedicated testers know. Do a good test run and you grow karma for free what ever your pick.

Few here already expiernced what that means.

I dont do test rounds on all anymore online. And just want some of that old ICmag active vibe going. Enthusiastic.

They be fun to grow aswell.

The Skullcap i got separate in a more Sour dominant sourheadstash used, and a more headstash cookie domiant .

The crumbled lime, be a cookie hybrid by looks but smells be more Citrus. Orange and lime.

I am one of the lucky few and Karma is totally legit. He has set me up after successful test grows free of charge. I don't think I'll ever pop any other beans except his from here on out. Further, I am more than happy to pay for them but Karma is cool as shit. His beans are worth every penny. And they are definitely worth taking your time to do a legit test grow and journal for him. He really will set you up folks and all you got to do is have fun growing free seeds. There couldn't possibly be a better deal than that.

sdd420

Veteran
I am one of the lucky few and Karma is totally legit. He has set me up after successful test grows free of charge. I don't think I'll ever pop any other beans except his from here on out. Further, I am more than happy to pay for them but Karma is cool as shit. His beans are worth every penny. And they are definitely worth taking your time to do a legit Tesco for him. He really will set you up folks and all you got to do is have fun growing three seeds. There couldn't possibly be a better deal than that.

I finally realized the same thing ...the best

zamzia

Veteran
Hey KG

How many beans are you hoping people will pop? this might be my come-back gig.

All the best
zam

sdd420

Veteran
Actually I guess I got too excited. I have too many seeds right now:)
Including many Karma strains. That lets me out as I need to run these first. Thanks anyway Karma. Will watch these closely and good luck to everyone. Peace sdd