What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't recall FFA being special enough to go out of the way to recreate? But then again, I wasn't one to grow Casey Jones either.

The closest thing to FFA, that I have in the aresnal, is Strawberry Diesel x SSH/Abusive ie Big Pink Pole.

dank.Frank

Scrappy-doo

Those bananas are looking nice! Surprised they're holding themselves up so well. Is the banana smelling one on the left?

Americangrower

Veteran
I don't recall FFA being special enough to go out of the way to recreate? But then again, I wasn't one to grow Casey Jones either.

The closest thing to FFA, that I have in the aresnal, is Strawberry Diesel x SSH/Abusive ie Big Pink Pole.

dank.Frank

I have Schmoes Casey jones but haven't run her yet, I didn't care for quite a few old elites like GDP, KK straw cough, and a few others but actually found the FFA to be a nice plant, produced nice and high was pretty good. Not couch lock or anything but a nice day smoke.

Americangrower

Veteran
chop day for a few GG4
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
So I only had a second before work but had to snap a pic of this little lady. She is all the way in the back so not the best pics of her under the hps and a lower branch. Not sure if she is the Diesel Breath #2 or ECSD x C99 #2 as they are both purple. I will try and pull her out after work.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts