What's new

Seedboutique, Gypsy, Staff.......

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I love having SB in my home country. I'd love to hear of anyone beating my record. I placed an order through dg one afternoon and the seeds arrived in the post the next morning. I think it was under 20 hours order to delivery.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
ok time 2 unite, put your handbag down, with your intro of
"Seedboutique, Gypsy, Staff.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for another kick ass performance with my order, 15 packs, Northern Midwest USA, 12 day turnaround....need i say more? "

it was easy to think that this was a thread about the quick turnaround of their service rather than a complaint thread.

Guest423

Veteran
GMT said:
ok time 2 unite, put your handbag down, with your intro of
"Seedboutique, Gypsy, Staff.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for another kick ass performance with my order, 15 packs, Northern Midwest USA, 12 day turnaround....need i say more? "

it was easy to think that this was a thread about the quick turnaround of their service rather than a complaint thread.

i wasn't complaining though, my safe addy called me and said my order came...thats when i made the thread saying thanks for another kickass performance....but i didn't pick it up yet if you see that a few posts later so i wasn't sure if it was complete...so the beginning was talking about the fast performance.

after i got my order i seen it was messed up and short a couple packs. i'm not complaining just wondering what i should do, i've been patient waiting for a reply for a week and i only emailed 1 time and got an automated reply asking if my question could be answered in the faq's.

me and a couple friends order alot and i only been short 1 time a few years ago so i didn't even know what to do.

but DG pm'd me so she'll probably help sort it out for me.

Guest423

Veteran
ending of the story, my 3rd package got shipped back to seedbo, DG talked to me 1 on 1 and we figured everything out, so my package that got returned is heading back to me!! so i get my pure's and since i was waiting for a reply and was ready to just take it as a loss i re-ordered speed queen so DG "might" substitute 1 speed queen for a hashberry "if" they can catch my order. they have alot of mail so i'm not expecting it but the offer is sweet.

had tons of orders in the past and this was the 1st time i had to have customer service for a messed up order....but the order really wasn't messed up, the strain i didn't get was out so they substituted it with a different strain, and my packs that were missing was in a different envelope that got returned for some reason. i was opened minded and thought something like that could of happened. but i didn't want to send emails off the chain when i knew how busy they've been latley.

so DG took care of me 1 on 1 and set things straight so props to customer service and shipping times will always be fast and discreat!!

thanks again DG, i truely do appriciate it!!

Guest423

Veteran
:woohoo: my missing package arrived!! :woohoo: to make things even better i got stonehedge as my freebie this time!!! :woohoo:

thanks again DG, i appreciate the extra effort you gave me to help track down my missing package!!

bobsmith420

where are my seeds?

where are my seeds?

I ordered my seeds from seedboutique uk on the end of july and all I get for a answer is we are getting way too much e-mail....I ordered ak-48 and white widow........ whats the deal? I have my order# and e-mail that was first sent. I check the site everyday and all it tells me awaing on payment I sent out the money on the end of jully!...........help!!!!! :bat: