What's new

Seedboutique, Gypsy, Staff.......

Guest423

Veteran
Thanks for another kick ass performance with my order, 15 packs, Northern Midwest USA, 12 day turnaround....need i say more? :wave:

ZARN

Howdy Time2Unite,

That's great to know!
I have been wanting to buy thru them, but I've been reluctant since almost all of seedboutique's onsite reviews are dated last November! Since those reviews predate OG's downfall(Jan '06) I have dragged my heels! Me, paranoid? You betcha!

You really should go to seedboutique adn post your own review about your experience!!

G

:woohoo: Time2 :woohoo: Glad to here it. I have to update my counter

SeedBo 1,000042

USA customs 42

yep SB is still winning lol...

im ordered 25 plus times in the past years and nver had an issue. well one time there was a issue but DG took care of it. but other than that they rock. but i havent orderd anything since the shut down due to wtf is going on. goodl cuk

Guest423

Veteran
out of my 10+ orders and my friends 10+ that also order we've only came up 1 pack short and that was heavy duty fruity, i guess i just counted that as a loss, never had any orders intercepted, longest order was 21 days, had a few in 7 day, average is around 10-14 days, haven't went to the safe addy to pick my order up yet so i'm still hoping it's complete. only 4 packs of the 15 are mine, the rest is a friend of mine, he got a bunch of nirvana strains, i got blue thunder, the pure, hill temple skunk, and speed queen....wish me luck!

Last edited:

Guest423

Veteran
ouch it stings like hell, went to get my order today and i'm quite a few packs short, the shittiest part of all is i only got 2 out of my 4. not a good day

Guest423

Veteran
well i got 2 envelopes, maybe there was a 3rd that got intercepted? i never recieved a letter saying that anything got found in the mail....maybe the shipping department messed it up? i'm not sure what happened, i'm only disappointed about the pure and the speed queen, i wanted to test the pure indoors and speed queen outdoors pretty bad. i'm thankful i got my blue thunder and my hill temple skunk.....is there anything i can do to work this out or am i just screwed?

G

I would try to pm Gypsy with order # or go over to SB and check on the order status. Better yet I would do both.. :joint: :wave:

Guest423

Veteran
hey dg, how long does it take for an email to be answered? all i got back was an automated one so far.

Guest423

Veteran
lol why do i get negative rep for asking when emails get answered? it's been a few days with no reply after i was told to email, sorry for wondering if they are backed up and it's taking a little longer then normal.

thats becuz hundreds of noobs email them everyday about bullshit

they need info about orders ect to be able to help you. so how about cutting them some slack brohamster. peace

Reign of Terror

wow, you got neg rep for that?! see, theres a reason why i cancelled that bullshit, because the rep system is nothing compared to OG's karma system. such bullshit.

Reign of Terror

correct me if im wrong (cause i really could be, its been a long time and i have terrible memory) but, on OG's system im postive that it told you the user that posted a comment to the rep. thats the main thing i dont like about ic's. and on og, people didnt hand out neg k like candy, but here on ic you get neg for bullshit, i said i didnt agree with marriage with one of my posts and i got neg rep. like wtf, thats my opinion, it wasnt meant to be a comment of rudeness or praise. so i canceled my rep cause i think the system is abused like a dirty whore round here.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
RoT: You can always turn your rep back on if you choose. Admin is enabling the auto sign feature, no more anonymous rep.

Thanks,
:kitty:
dg

Guest423

Veteran
yeah i hear ya ROT, it will be nice when the autosign is working...as of right now it isn't working yet because i sent a few karma out with my sig T2U in it and told them to tell me if Time2Unite shows up...but it didn't as of yet.

Latest posts

Latest posts