What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JJ AfricanHaze x WhiteA5Haze Testers.

Alchemistic

they are not really really smelly yet.... but damn theyare beautys !!

Attachments

• 20150923_163926.jpg
    20150923_163926.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 20150923_163958.jpg
    20150923_163958.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 20150923_164101.jpg
    20150923_164101.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Illuminati StarDawg (Nag Champa Kush)
    Illuminati StarDawg (Nag Champa Kush)
    103.7 KB · Views: 36

testymctester

Veteran
where is everybody ? show some pics !!! show some love to karma !!! i love to see some other plants.....

Looking great, Alchem! I am embarrassed to say that I burnt the shit out of my plants moving them under bigger lights and stronger nutes. They all look like they will be just fine, but I am nursing them back to health for a bit before flipping them. I will get pics up of my struggling squad soon. :(

Alchemistic

that's to bad testy... i am strugling with feeding asswel... they leaves look a bit yellow... but the tips are burnt asswel... so don't really know what to do.... but they grow just fine....

also verri curious abou how lang they need to flower ....

foxylady

Getting off to a good start Mack 10
Good Luck with these, Looking forward to see what you can do with 'em
If they're Anything like the rest of JJ's work should be something special for sure.

Peace,

testymctester

Veteran
Ok, so I've nursed my testers back to health and they are old enough now that they are all showing preflowers. I have 8 showing pistils :). I'll be taking cuts as soon as I get a bit more green stem on them and then finally flowering them out.

Sorry, for the bad pic but here is a group shot of the 8

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 12

SourDank

Veteran
Those are huge testy, I can't even begin to imagine how insanely big they're gonna be when they finish there stretch lol. You won't be lacking for delicious haze, that's for sure :)

testymctester

Veteran
Those are huge testy, I can't even begin to imagine how insanely big they're gonna be when they finish there stretch lol. You won't be lacking for delicious haze, that's for sure :)

Yeah, much bigger than I was planning. They were much more sensitive to my system than anything I have ever grown before. I cut the feed in half and moved them off the main tables on to the floor and they are loving life.

I am going to cut them back quite a bit before flipping, but they are still going to overgrow my spot lol.

testymctester

Veteran
Cut back the 8 ladies, rooting cuts now, trying to figure out how to flower these in my space. I think I'll have to weave them all together in a scrog. Should be interesting :)

attachment.php

I'm not having much luck with the phone pics this morning. Oh well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Alchemistic

looking good testy ! don't underestemate the grow power of these beauty's !! they will keep on and on and on!!

Attachments

• IMG-20151010-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20151010-WA0011.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG-20151010-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20151010-WA0013.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 14

testymctester

Veteran
Oh, that's right. Looking back you were above ground on 7/25.

Maybe 7-8 weeks then? How long do you think they have left?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Rough estemate would be 6 to 8 weeks to go for you. The first 4 weeks when popped at 12.12 dont count as flower

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Hey Karma,

I hope you are well mate. I am about to do some 12/12 pips for the first time myself. Is that a general rule for all strains (that the first 4 weeks aren't counted)?

In other news, I have 4 of your Jack O'Nesias on the go, flipping them this week with a bit of luck.. I have high hopes indeed :D
Thanks for any advice
j

Latest posts

Latest posts