What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
20230508_152733.jpg

Fritter Licker

20230508_153240.jpg

Melon Fizz

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did with the Fire Tahoe crossed it with Sour bx and at the moment hitting it with Biker Kush.
If you ever need me to run a test thread for the fire x biker you let me know brother. Also, the “old red” sour….mind giving me details on her? Growing up in the tristate area, sours were all the rage when i was a kid. But, there was one specific source I had for what they called the “diesel reds” or “the reds”. Im wondering if this is the same cut. If it is, ive been seeking it for 15 years! Lmk your thoughts bud.

DutchHazeDog

If you ever need me to run a test thread for the fire x biker you let me know brother. Also, the “old red” sour….mind giving me details on her? Growing up in the tristate area, sours were all the rage when i was a kid. But, there was one specific source I had for what they called the “diesel reds” or “the reds”. Im wondering if this is the same cut. If it is, ive been seeking it for 15 years! Lmk your thoughts bud.
I'm curious about the ors aswell, is it selected from Oldman green's seeds or is it his cut?
I hope the fire tahoe sour biker project is successful and produces many seeds, I will be looking out for that drop!

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran

I'm curious about the ors aswell, is it selected from Oldman green's seeds or is it his cut?
I hope the fire tahoe sour biker project is successful and produces many seeds, I will be looking out for that drop!

This is Oldman Greens cut he shared with me.

First time running it,

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
this was my first grow under a mars fce8000 in a 5x5ft tent- previously i was using '2' 315 cmh's in a 4x3.5ft tent - overall an 'ok' grow, not great, but its something to strive for ..

just took down 1 of the 2 headbangers - the tricomes were 25pct clear, 40 cloudy, and the balance were amber....

later today the other headbanger comes down, as well as my 1st tha melon

Attachments

• IMG_1015.jpg
    IMG_1015.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1016.jpg
    IMG_1016.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 47

Hash Artist

this was my first grow under a mars fce8000 in a 5x5ft tent- previously i was using '2' 315 cmh's in a 4x3.5ft tent - overall an 'ok' grow, not great, but its something to strive for ..

just took down 1 of the 2 headbangers - the tricomes were 25pct clear, 40 cloudy, and the balance were amber....

later today the other headbanger comes down, as well as my 1st tha melon
How many days did the bangers go?