What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Biker Kush V2.0

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Day 74

picture.php

F

Fields~of~Green

very nice third coast what's she smell like?

btw what happened to karma?

nickman

Veteran
They great lookn bud there,... I have my brotherhood ogs at 2weaks flowering now and I'm really excited about them... Figures once I finally grow them karma s gone... Ur biker buds look great ...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
very nice third coast what's she smell like?

btw what happened to karma?

Smells like money! Straight up og...

Karma just had to lay low for a minute. He's around and doing good...

that's beautiful ! looks like str8 up dank ass OGkush

I 2nd the above questions

Thanks.

Those are some awfully fat kush nugs. Shit looks like straight fire!!!!!

Tizzz tru

They great lookn bud there,... I have my brotherhood ogs at 2weaks flowering now and I'm really excited about them... Figures once I finally grow them karma s gone... Ur biker buds look great ...

Can't go wrong with Karma's gear. My BHOG's were out of this world, tested at 23% THC.

Damn those are some chunky OG nugs!

Let us know how she smokes please!

Will do.

picture.php

A

AlterEgo860

looks great.. id love to do some more of karmas gear.. just with the wifes health problems I cant afford to buy any new genetics until after x mas so I can use the cash I get to grab a few more new releases.. my genetic stock is mainly older and a lot of shit from 6-10 years ago.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Really can't wait to get round 2 going here. If they get any better being grown from clone Ima shit.

If Karma is checking in, thanks for feeling my pic in post #1 was worthy to rep the strain in your ads.

Cartel530

Veteran
Right? Good shit Third Coast. Your pic is what inspired me. I have the the original clone also that im gonna use a nice male to hit from this pack :)

nickman

Veteran
I guess ur right third coast, there's not much to think about... Now that my brotherhood s are gettn the chop today...these look like some of the best genetics I've ever ran...can't wait to smoke some...

Latest posts

Latest posts