What's new

Utilizing vacant space in tent

VAtransplant

Hello all :)

I currently reside in Colorado and do my legal (medical before, and now under new laws too) 3 plants, vertical lovin' under a 600 watt in a 4x4 tent.

I usually have some vacant space around the edges, and the floor is lit up somewhat too, even though vertical shoots most light out to the sides.

I keep seeing various kits that people grow herbs and such in on their kitchen counter tops, indirect sunlight from a nearby window. Could anyone recommend some plants that will grow on the floor of my tent, or possibly anywhere else that light is scattered that I can't train my real girls to? Herbs seem neat and like the right ticket, but idunno how much I'd consume or cook with them. I like lettuce, and I love peppers... Are these doable?

Suggestions welcome, just trying to put a couple other things under my belt, utilize wasted light, and have some other little living greens to take care of. I had planted a ton of lettuce that I got in a cheap seed packet from Wal-mart in coco, but was using the same nutrients (and batches of water) that I was using for my girls. It was always really pale, and one day I forgot to water..and that was that. Never tried it, not sure how maxibloom (KISS formula) works for things you intend to eat, especially really watery greens.

Thanks!

milkman1

Fellow Coloradian, fill up that space!

I've got peppers, 3 types of tomatoes, a big ol' bubble bucket full of herbs and lettuce/kale in my veg tent. I just ate a huge salad out of my growtent next to my med crop. Pics to come...:artist:

Latest posts

Latest posts