What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

respekt for da ladies

supermanlives

Veteran
wanted to apoligize for some possibly rude,sarcastic ,whatever comments i have made.i personally some times forget there is women here. as its not like in a room where i can see yall. cant say i will ever be entirely totally polite and correct. but i will try a bit more.like most men i am a bit of a pig lol. have a nice day ladies

DrFever

Veteran
yea sometimes we all get into some trouble and we all got to realize that sometimes people may take things wrong when they were ment totally different specially on the NET

Just thinking i am not raciest i hate everyone equally :))

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Oh great SML is running for political office...

lets just get out the old handy dandy bullshit detector... if its not already blown away by this nuclear revelation

supermanlives

Veteran
nope . just saying it the way it is. and axle your such a wimp. i wanted your autograph man . but after that dude bitchslapped you down, i changed my mind. and yo i didnt sign any police report or say shit man..are your sure you aint a lesbian?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks superman, I appreciate the thought,its the net and so easy to say something you would never say with a room full of ppl. I think MOST are nice and respectful guys here but I deff have to call out some of these threads that just bash women. NONE of us are perfect, but we all try to be nice to everyone. Never know when your time is over in this world.
Peace and puffs!

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
uppity broads need to toke some of that ERL and get their panties out of the bunch

edit: KIDDING LADIES of course y'all are beutifull

Tom Hill

Veteran
I say you keep giving them hell bro! :) Let them keep their comments to themselves or take the responsibility that a man takes up every morning. They want to play the peanut gallery rah rah, but ultimately they want to feel comfy resting the burden in our hands - it's genetic. Fail them, our fault, fail in anything, our fault. Trust me when I say that women folk are most comfortable in this paradime - as long as they have faith in their pack leader and we wake up each morn baffling them with our brilliance in management qualities, love, and all other facets, and all will be well. Fail that, our fault.. Ancient maths, these..

Tom Hill

Veteran
not much skinnier than a pencil but boy is it short,
Or not much thicker than a beer can but boy is it long,
proceeding in both directions.

G

Guest 343357

Growing big plants outdoor according to Jenn... Your roots is no joke homie!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
**** this is just a joke,repeat,just a joke*****

regardless,someone needs to get into the kitchen and make me a pie!

supermanlives

Veteran
ok i tried . where can i can connfess my sins? to be honest if i was a woman i would be a lesbian.i am out as this is a womens forum an no place to mess with em. and if any of yalls old ladies read this you too can sleep on the couch.

dddaver

Veteran
I ain't serious MOST of the time. ANYONE who takes this shit serious is just plain wrong. Argue with the mirror.

We've all heard of a misogynist. I think misandry is way more prevalent. Just watch a little daytime TV. Blame game. I guess some women just don't realize they ALREADY rule the world. Men do things solely to gain women's attention.

My brother taught me this poem a long, long time ago. It says it pretty well as far as I'm concerned;

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you can't take a joke,
F*** YOU!

Personally, I don't give a shit about ANY of that. I just loves me them femalians, no matter what.

S

SeaMaiden

Misandry is just as bad as misogyny, but from my perspective it's nowhere nearly as prevalent. Especially in the cannabis world.

Like my mother says, "Thank you fuckyou much!"

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
SML- don't get uppedy cause I had her first, and seriously an autograph.. you didn't even ask to smoke me down dude. Snoop dawg would really have heat with you

Seamaiden.. yeah I bet you're right, but what if its all just a dream... weeeee:skiiing

S

SeaMaiden

~~=== Here, I'm tokin' on some Apollo 13. It's got a nice cure on it, damn near all amber. It's a good high.

Shit..! Which way are we passing?

S

sweetestsin420

lol,how could i miss THIS post,seriously lol.
im new here,but so far superman has been a good boy from what iv seen lol :huggg::biggrin: now hurry up and pass da blunnttt :smoky: your camping man (old school haha)