What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ladies, I am thinking of writing............

castout

Veteran
Vintner, you are indeed a lucky man...your Mrs sounds like a heckuva woman!!!!!! Hot flashes come with the territory, lol!!!! She is only getting them, cause you make her swoon......she is also a lucky woman, to have a good dude, like you!!!

castout

Veteran
SuperSizeme, I can picture it now.......I once tried this gel, that would heat up, and be sexy.....I ended up eating it, cause I had the munchies, and let me tell you, there is nothing sexy about puking strawberry passion hot gel, all over the bed...it warmed up great, when I started puking, lol!!!!

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
yeah i remember using something similar one time,, since then ive wondered why the hell would someone want the sensation that their privates were on fire ??

id hate to think what was in that gel you ate but sounds like you got it out of your system lol

castout

Veteran
The funny things people do, to spice things up!!!! They usually backfire on me, unless it is something simple....if it involves food, gels, latex, body paint, etc, then it will end up being comedic, and very far from sexy, lol. I tried this body paint once, and by the time TOH got home from golf, the body paint had hardened, and was stiff....so, I let it sit on me for 3 hours......and by the time I started washing it off, it had tinted my skin a bluish color...I looked like someone that was oxygen deprived, or a freakishly tall Oompa Loompa!!!! TOh was not driven wild with desire, either. Oh, the funny stories I have.................

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
look out here comez porkarella......

picture.php

castout

Veteran
Yortbogey, where in the hell did you find that pic of me??? I figured I would cure some ham steaks, and lose weight at the same time.......and get TOH hot for porkin', lol!!!!!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mrs. Babba,
I need your help!!!! please anybody inform Mrs. Babba about my post here!!!!
if you could please help me...
i cant write nobody from the administrators, it wont let me. so now i try it this way.
i also cant see who was visiting me on My IC .
I cant write nothing on the administrator private site
and i cant give goody points no more
i was able before but now it dont work anymore.
can please someone check this out for me.?
thanks a lot , Siomha

You have to have 50 posts to message ppl and see who leaves you rep. It will happen, just give it some time and posts.
You can only hand out so much rep points in a 24 hour peroid, so thats why you cant, have to let some time go by.
I hope that answers your questions, its all good :D
:wave:

castout

Veteran
I was at the mall yesterday, and walked by several stores, that had sexy outfits, and negligee's for the women to wear, but nothing for the man. See what I mean, we are programmed from the start, that women are the ones that have to dress up!!!! Point proven.......why do we always have to wear the sexy maid outfit!!!!!!!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was at the mall yesterday, and walked by several stores, that had sexy outfits, and negligee's for the women to wear, but nothing for the man. See what I mean, we are programmed from the start, that women are the ones that have to dress up!!!! Point proven.......why do we always have to wear the sexy maid outfit!!!!!!!!

hahaha girl you crack me up!! cus we look alot better in fish nets then guys do!! Well most any way lol

Siomha

Banish everything from your cupboard in which you feel covered or unwell even if it would be the sharpest outfit of the universe at another woman. This is called concrete: If you cannot run on high sales, you stay with flatter shoes. Although high sales make the walk and the botty sexily, you get of this nothing at all out of it, if you at every third step kind a like fall. If you feel half-naked in miniskirts, you also do without it.

if you dont feel to wear sexy stuff dont do it !!!

140.jpg

there is some sexy outfits for guys just look arround more
dont always has to be so ridiculous as above lol

S

sweetestsin420

LOL this thread makes me laugh.i think its always a good idea to write book on certain female or male perspectives,since both sexes are usually ignorant on the topic lol.
i know about the whole sexy maid,and other outfits,i have several lol..its jsut FUN,and cute,its not so much "kinky"..but a silly,funny,way to have sex lol,when me n my bf roleplay,we both LAUGH soo much lol,its so cute.and YES he does wear outfits SOMETIMES haha,he has two,a cop and a soldier haha,that i bought for him as a dare

castout

Veteran
TOH is too funny, today is my bday, and he gave me a sexy growers outfit......he says it will make the plants feel better....it is a bra with rhinestones in the shape of a weed leaf, over each boobie, and a thong shaped weed leaf.......too funny, cause I don't think the plants care, but if i wear this outfit when I am working, we won't get any work done!!!! I tried explaining that when we transplant, and I'm sitting on the ground, the coco can fall through the crack, so to speak, and an ass full of coco, ain't so hot!!!!! I guess I will have to wear this after I have finished working, then call him in , so he can get all happy and excited!!!!

Smoking Gun

Ok, so after reading this thread and giving a bit of thought, I may have some reasoning as to why you women are the ones who wear the costumes. First and foremost, women have far more intricate fantasies than men do. The fantasy scenarios women create include very specific settings, even the time of day is included in these fantasies, there is, at times, even a rough dialogue women have in their heads for these fantasies. So simply dressing up in a costume is a mere half-ass attempt at creating these fantasy scenarios, the attempts end up being funny rather than sexy. Men's fantasies are much, much simpler; we want a beautiful woman who is more or less open for some sexual experimentation. A cute costume, some nice lingerie, we see it, we see how sexy the woman looks in it and we immediately are ready to rip whatever clothes she has on right off and get to the sex. This is really just more evidence that a women is more turned on by sensations and emotions, men well we are simply turned on by seeing a bit of skin.

Someone else said it earlier, but blow-jobs are like flowers for men. We really don't want little gifts or cards, we know our women love us because they give us guys sex. Women would prefer to be surprised by a piece of jewelry, flowers, or any little gift that "proves" we have been thinking about you all day. So again, dressing up in the sexy costume means we are getting sex and therefore the only thing we need to see to know that our women have been thinking about us.

There is also the litany of double standards between the sexes. Women still expect to be taken out to dinner or given gifts, a special gesture. Men simply expect to take a woman out and have to pay for the evening. All we want in return is some sex, or even a blow-job. So to show that you women are willing to go the extra mile is not measured by how often you take us to dinner or what trinkets you by us, but by the cute outfit you put on to get us hot. (Sorry if this part sounds a bit sexist, I really don't mean it to be, but more often than not it is the truth.)

Castout, happy birthday.

dddaver

Veteran
Happy, happy castout.

I try not cast any aspersions, judge, and certainly not argue over the internet. But who's to say who is more right and who is wrong, really? Are you some all knowing God? EVERYONE has a point of view and all are slightly different because they come from different sources, everyone of them. But I will say this, it does annoy me when people tell me what I think and when I get lumped into with a group that I have no desire to be lumped into, and then I rebel, often irrationally. Said a little differently, ANYONE telling me what I am really like really wrinkles my skin, no matter if they might be right or wrong about what they say. :tumbleweed:

supermanlives

Veteran
seeking single 30 year old + woman with several wigs and outfits . 420 friendly a must. superman will pick up all resumes in person .leave em on your roof. lol

Latest posts

Latest posts