What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NEED woman's advice

I wouldn't say to let things go and she'll come back to you if it's meant to be...that's a bunch of movie bullshit.

Women remember things for a loooooong time. And I promise, you're not the first to do her wrong.

Breaking up wasn't too good of an idea if you wanted to be with her...I could understand you not feeling like she cares but she was with you right? She might have been waiting to see if you were just being nice to get her back, but then start acting up once she starts caring again...it takes a lot to prove to a woman that you've changed after you've done her wrong. Either dig your heels in and be ready to make it up to her, or let it go!

There are a lot of guys who say the nice things after they've hurt you...and as soon as the girl gives in and let things go back to normal, the guy is back to acting they're normal abusive / disrespectful selves! You breaking up with her probably showed her all she needed to know...you weren't willing to do what it take to prove to her / heal the wounds! Even in the animal kingdom the female wants to be pursued! The males that stick at it the most and fight for her no matter what are the ones who get her. Why do you think women play hard to get? They know you really want them if you'll even jump through hoops for them.

If you really want to be with her, you'll explain why you broke up, apologize, and spend your time contemplating on how many different ways you can show her that you want her and will treat her right. If you're not willing, another guy will step up!

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
thats what happens when U try to play a game on sum one w/ bigger game...
sounds like she got U.....
if she does truly care....she'll return, absence makes the heart grow fond...
if she DON't..... then U made U'r bed....get over it and move on....tis' the way of the world

better U try harder w/ the next one.....
actually this will only make U better...for the next
maybe... she actually taught u sumthang.....and for that.... U won

Abel22

if you're gut informed you she no more cared then there must be a purpose no? if you were incorrect she will try to discuss to you and try to get you returning. i know everyone says this but there really is a lot of seafood in the sea. not all are excellent seafood, when you look for the right one, she won't let you keep her. when cc and i split up once he informed me it was over.

mrs. pearlemae

we womens[sic] are indeed a complicated creature. maybe you might have been " pushing for more in the relationship_ or sorry,hon maybe YOU might have "seen" something there that wasn't...."chasing" is a real turnoff for women. You might try thinking for yourself that "life goes on-even when she's not there" ya know? give it some time.... if she is the right one she will call you ok?

Latest posts

Latest posts