What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NEED woman's advice

Hi im madly in love with this girl, that i treated bad at FIRST, but as time went on i started to fall in love with her. She now knows how much i care about her but she doesnt care as much anymore. I broke up with her because i feel that she no longer cares for me.
and its killing me inside.

What should i do? Should i wait and give it sometime and wait for her to come back?

Or should i go and chase her back?

THANK YOU

Amber Trich

Dude... thats why you should always treat everyone awesome.

If she started being aloof because you treated her shitty I doubt she'll be chasing you down.

Start making amends now, but go slow and dont be desperate. try to establish a loving friendship and then make it more..

Also keep improving yourself.. grow your headies, do what you love and be a good human.. sometimes love will come to you when you dont expect it.

be nice and good luck! thats just my 2cents..

Amber Trich

also, tell her the truth. tell her why you broke it off.. tell her it was stupid, because it was ;) instead of breaking it off you should have been proving your love!!

i hope it works out for ya :)

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi im madly in love with this girl, that i treated bad at FIRST, but as time went on i started to fall in love with her. She now knows how much i care about her but she doesnt care as much anymore. I broke up with her because i feel that she no longer cares for me.
and its killing me inside.

What should i do? Should i wait and give it sometime and wait for her to come back?

Or should i go and chase her back?

THANK YOU

Dont know its good until its gone ?

Learn from your mistakes and move on ...

IF you really love her, let her go, if she loves you she'll come back if not ... well good luck with that one!

cheers,
red.

mrspollenjock

hey

hey

hi there i think u should just leave it
it doesnt look like she wants it anymore some girls are like this
but u need to treat girls with love and care that what girls need or maybe tell her how u feel and see how it goes and if it dont work out then try and find someone that wants u 4 u peace hope everything works out
mrspj

L

LadyCropSitter

Chances are she is still hot for you because you already treated her like shit, girls like that.:wtf:

if she loves you she'll come running back. i'd say as much as it may hurt, man up, suck it up and move on. if you're gut told you she no longer cared then there must be a reason no? if you were wrong she will try to talk to you and try to get you back. i know everyone says this but there really is plenty of fish in the sea. not all are good fish, when you find the right one, she won't let you leave her lol. when cc and i broke up once he told me it was over... i kept trying to call and text him lol. he ignored me, i gave up and then he showed up to see me, and we're living happily ever after. from experience if she wants you she'll work to get you back. you will find the right woman when you are meant to.

cnalfonso

screw her friends and make her jealous

Yea, that is definitely not the way to go. Just let it be. If it is meant to happen it will. If not move on, there are many fish in the sea. I just ended a complicated relationship and what helps me is out of sight, out of mind.

sso

Veteran
hmm, nice advice from ambertrichs.

in line with, if you cant be nice, dont say anything.

taking it further, if you cant be awesome to a person, dont say anything :)

(but personally, after a long day of crappy people (in person or not) just meeting a nice person, is awesome.)

about the girl, just picture yourself as an old man, does it suck more or less without her in the picture?

if it sucks more, you could go the long road.

just try to be in her life as a friend. you were shit to her. gotta become gold again.
unless she finds someone else and better, you should automatically avoid the friends zone.
over time, she might fall in love with you again.

i doubt you should push it.

but you could go a bit shorter road, convince her to go on a date with you and make it as good as you can.

but these are just thoughts, not necessarily whats right in your situation.

if there is love in your heart, go with that.

follow love.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Yea, that is definitely not the way to go. Just let it be. If it is meant to happen it will. If not move on, there are many fish in the sea. I just ended a complicated relationship and what helps me is out of sight, out of mind.
High There. Whats a nice gurl like you doin on a site like this. What your sign? Organic or Hydro???

Sorry I may be over medicated :cathug:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
newhiddengrower;4011539 She now knows how much i care about her but she doesn't care as much anymore. What should i do? THANK YOU[/quote said:
"She now knows how much i care about her but she doesn't care as much anymore."
Forget it. The thrill of the chase is done and over for this girl. Now that she KNOWS how much you care and she doesn't care as much anymore it's over. She has gotten inside your head and emotions and now that she has done that she walks. Besides, now that she knows she has her hooks in ya ass she can walk all over you while you smile and ask for more. You're better off knowing all this now.

"What should i do?"
Buy a big box of rubbers and hit the trail.
Chalk it up to experience and FORGET IT!!! There are plenty of women out there to explore and who knows, you may just find one that will share the same feeling for you that you have for her. And be glad it came out now instead of several months down the road after you've gotten even more emotionally invested. Walk out the door smiling, head high, and rubbers in your back pocket. It's a good day for hunting!!!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
Till she cry “Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!”"

(Thomas Parke D'Invilliers)