What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ladies help.. my wife is sick

nukklehead

This was going to be my suggestion as well. If they say there is no cure a lot of times it means there is no cure in the USA. It makes me damn near cry to think of what I know to be true in the pharmaceutical industry,yes I say a lot of good things come from them but only after they figure out a way to cash in first.

I say again scour the net man I mean every nook and cranny and like the above person said chances are it's not going to be in english. Another idea that has helped a few in here in the past is to figure out exactly what this terrible disease does what part of the body it attacks and then go to an OLD SCHOOL oriental supermarket find the daughter that speaks english plead your case and then watch her go in the back talk to grandma and 9 times out of ten will come back with something to try.

UNDERSTAND THIS whatever race designation your particular store might be you must FIRST get them to understand you believe they have the cure. I know this is totally off the wall but if you seek I give you my word you will find it is simply a matter of being able to find the right person. They are mostly nations of respect and old school teachings,if it's not broke why do we need to fix it so to speak so they all know what is needed to cure the soul.

I have a store in my area that I will go and see what I can find for you and your wife. I say both of you because I can tell by your words that you are both suffering and that simply cannot be tolerated here at ICM. Give me a day to read up and get what I need. Now I'm betting it's gonna be some roots and some kind of bark but they have done it for thousands of years and it seems damn near every new drug that's legal here in the US in the end causes many times far more harm then good.

Let see what we can do.

Mr.Wags

Thanks Mr Wags (love the FMS BTW) anxiously awaiting what you can find. Not much alternative med. in this part of the world. Just read your post and will follow up on the above noted in french. Again thanks for all the responses and concerns:thank you:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Greetings everyone,

Here is the translation from the lady who said she has found some treatment.

"I'd like to remind the people who suffer about the treatment I've been using since a year and which is improving my skin condition day by day.

- Oestrogel all around the vulva every evening (I sometimes applied it at will when I was in too much pain)

-Trophicrème on the vulva, massaged til complete absorption.

- Andractim, applied once every three evenings, as advised on the user's note (this is a medicine which is recommended for LSA). Better not to overdo it as it can increase hair growth and trigger acnea.

- Once every two day, in the morning, I use some Dermoval, which i still couldn't bear not that long ago.

The complementary Dermoval treatment makes possible to bear the secondary effects. With time, the sking becomes tougher, and the Dermoval finally heals it, rather than burning it.

It might be long, but it works for many people in the US. Don't forget to write down everything you use, everytime you use it, and be as regular as possible.

My dermatologist told me that it takes about one month before the treatment starts to show effectiveness."

Last lines are about his homeopath doctor who told her that homeopathy can't heal this lichen.

Well, maybe it can't heal it, but it probably can bring in some help, for minimizing the unwanted effects from some of the stuff mentionned (some are pretty hardcore...)

A few notes, so you can find the equivalent in case they are sold under different names in US.

Dermoval is a dermocorticoide, which contains Clobetasol propionate

Andractim contains androstanolone (dihydrotestostérone)

Trophicrême contains estriol

By the way, i've just found this link with more testimonies (again in French, sorry...). I haven't read it whole yet, but there seems to be some information which you could use. I'll translate what is interesting and post it here.
http://forum.aufeminin.com/forum/sante16/__f9708_sante16--arrow-lichen-sclereux-vulvaire-je-cherche-des-temoignages-et-des-remedes-qui-marchent.html

EDIT : OK, after reading the new link, most posters talk about Dermoval, but one mentions BETNEVAL, which contains betamethasol, and says it is very efficient. Her daughter suffers from this lichen too, and she says that after 2 weeks of use, her condition has improved dramatically.

SOmeone also posted a link to some homeopathic cream, special for this lichen, and they ship to the US. here it is http://www.vietasante.com/Pommade_Vietasante_Lichen_sclreux/VIETASANTE_PLANTAGO.html

Hope it helps

Take care,

Irie !

Last edited:

naynature

you could probably find making her a brownie mite help with the thc extracted butter recipe if you would like to know the recipe, get back to me...

Abel22

I wish she gets better. Yoda recommend is a excellent one, Gran has some excellent information on many things. You might even msg her yourself,shes a participant here. Best of success and let us know how she does.