What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oh sexypants sexyplants

Lofty

nice yummy looking buds there SB, wat strain r they, wat nutes, wat lite, com on giv the info we NEED it. peace out man :wave:

all strains are on the pictures

these plants are in 100% organic soils. I plant with layers and spikes for the most part and i find the plants really like it.. my mixtures include the following either in the base mix or in spikes/layers in the pots..

reused cococoir mix, mushroom compost, worm castings, peat, sheep manure, fox farms peace of mind all purpose 5-5-5, dolomite lime, greensand, bat guano (high P), blood and bone meal, fox farms marine cuisine, diamond black, rare earth, myke brand mycorrhizae on compost, crushed oyster shells, coffee grounds....

these are all under the same 430W enhanced spectrum HPS light, my one and only HID. They are vegged under 4 x 23W CFLs. .

Watered with strictly Reverse Osmosis water. These plants havent gotten anything BUT pure RO water since their transplant to their 3 - 4 gallon flowering pots. The WWx SEAS (White Widow x SouthEast Asian Sativa) did get one dose of molasses with its second last watering. :sasmokin:

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
Killer diller, Spang. It's nice to see the pics a little larger over here at IC. You've got it dialed. I wish you'd grow a few bushes man!

18338sourspang2.jpg