What's new

What Are You Growing Outdoors '07?

G

Hello :wave:

Its about that time again to plan for the 2007 outdoor season. I know there are a lot of experienced and first time outdoor growers so lets see what you plan on growing.

Hopefully I can get through this season without having my plants ripped like last year. :badday: This year I plan to seek out a few hidden spots for my plants so they arent ripped. Lets hope it all works out. My plans are to grow Mikado, C99, Bogglegum x Apollo 11 and Cal-Jax. Ill grow out a few of each and pick a winner then take about 3-4 clones each and plant them at different plots. This way I keep the count low and can do some breeding on just a few of the plants. I would like to get these plants outside in mid May after the rainy season here in central US. Looks like I have some work to do. :canabis:

So lets hear what everyone else has planned for the upcoming season....

G

Hi there,

I'm in the South East US, rather humid and warm during most of the season.

My GPS is currently filled with several locations including a few tree harvesting areas and a few swamp grows.

Seeds:
White Rhino
Easy Bud
Durban poison x skunk
Afghan
Fem Early purple

We'll see how this turns out, I've been prepping the areas already, and I'm going start veging some plants soon.

GL all.
Lift

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure if I'll have enough room for all the strains this year. Need to do some scouting still. Here's what we've got in seed storage. :canabis:

17-North Jam mix (North#1 and Jamaican Jam hybrids and f1's)

10-HTC Sunshine IBL

10-HTC Powerhouse (DC x C99)

10-HTC Skunk IBL

6- Reeferman Kodiak Gold

6-Sour Diesel IBL x OG Kush bx1

5-Mississippi Mud (POG G13 x Mountain Jam)

8- M.O.D. Godbud x Dreamweaver

10- Gypsy's Gum (Soma's Somango x THSeeds Bubblegum)

9-Mystery Mix no.2 (3 Sagarmatha var.)

Fast Pine

Ive already recieved my breeder packs of..

Ive already recieved my breeder packs of..

Nirvana seeds
Hindu kush
Master kush
White Widow
Ice
Chrystal
Big Bud
Papaya
Swiss Miss

Paradise seeds
Belladonna
Durga Matta
Sweet purple
Sensi star

THSeeds
Mendocino madness

and I also have a coupple of local clones, bagseed mothers, and an order of Mr. Nice, Critical Mass that I just sent away for..

All the strains that are underlined, will be my front runners this year..
Everything else is gonna be test grown to see if any of em will finnish before the end of September.. :chin:

Peace..

Last edited:

kush07

Apollo 13 x Jamaican Pearl (personal cross)

Hashberry

Skunk #1 x Durban Poison - Sam the Skunkman

Durban Poison - Seedsman

Wildberry

....unsure of others but there will probably be more

Happy Toking :bandit:

G

Afghan Sharkk ( Afghani x GWS)
Memory loss ( Purple urkle x Strawberry Diesel my friends cross)
Airbourne G-13
MTF
Garlic Kush ( a killer bagseed I found)
Those are for sure

The maybes

Amsterdam Bubble gum
Purple Bastard ( Black Russian x Double Purple doja my friends cross)

GCG

G

Wow we have some eager beavers with all those strains. :D Hope ya'll have a fun season and a bountiful harvest. Lots of digging has to be done first though. :biglaugh: Peace.

NEToker

For Outdoors 2007
FMS
Maroc
Easy Sativa
Purple Power

others
Mendocino Madness
Mississippi Mud
Bag seed

this will be my 2nd grow outdoors..cant wait!

Fast Pine

Hell yeah,,yer growing Mendocino Madness toooo...Thats my favorite strain..
Only a handfull of us grow it..Im so excited that I found that stuff..

Heres a shot of some of last years Mendocino Madness..

G

What time were you putting out the mendo madness and what were you getting out of it?

Fast Pine

I put clones outside May, 20...

I dont weigh much weed anymore, but we did have a scale around, just for shits..

I remember I just weighed the top colas from one plant, a 4 footer..It was little over a quarter of a pound..

Im pretty sure THSeeds says you can yield up to 500 grams per square meter..

Heres a shitty picture of an immature nugg..

mihakt

i have early misty ,early special and super skunk from nirvana
and i will probably buy purple power from femaleseeds
stay safe, miha

G

i have:
Early Misty,Hawaii x Skunk#1,Doubble Gum,Lowryder,Deep Chunk and ...

N

New Grower

Early Queen, La Nina /Mr. Nice Seeds/
G13xSkunk & Critical Mass (Mr Nice strains)
+the freebee what I'll get from Seedbay (probable Blockhead or SWTH#3 or Bubba Kush:)

I want a Mr. Nice season for a long time! hella yea that I could buy all what I want!

NG

G

gdawg

just got an 1/2 my order from hemcy. outdoors this year will be sweet purple, sensi star, hemcys outsider and skunk3xa2. any reports on the last 2? also nl5xhaze all clones and then some seed from an nl5xhaze daddy and unknown local piney smellin strain from last years crop. gonna give coco a try this year i think it is the way to go. i might try to get a spring crop off some chronic clones too.

:joint:

Lofty

i did my first last year, got nothing except a priceless lesson, i'm guna put out

durban poison

early skunk

early girl

last year i didnt know how quick they wud finish went back a few days too late and they'd rotted really quick.

on the good side i solved a slug prob easily anyone whos interested just ask.

god bless that lovely sun and yummy soil

G

How do you prevent slugs, Lofty?
I have always heard that wrapping copper wire around the base of the stems keeps slugs away. But I havent tried it yet so I cant say for sure.

G

gdawg

any suggestions for them bastard termites? a couple of my patches were in old clearcut last year and were ravaged by the fuckers. i hate to lose the spots cause i got so much work in em and irrigation in place. i used some granular stuff i got at a feed store back in 99 but can't remember what it was and it worked great. :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts