What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tommy Robinson’s “ mask” slipping

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hiya,,,
So little Tommy aka Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is advising UKIP and receiving shitloads of financial “ support” from other
Country’s says the Guardian
Now I agree with a lot Tommy says but also a lot that I don’t agree with,,
For me his love of the camera ,,,giving himself a snide name instead of his real Double barrel name! breeds distrust
I am trusting my instinct and believe he has had a taste of what money and power
brings and is loving it,,
I don’t trust this chaps motive at the moment and never
having a hair out of place in interviews ( lots of time in front of the mirror on orders from his pr)
Is starting to make him appear like the
establishment figuares he dislikes so much but seems to be getting in bed with those he rally's against?
So Jury still out on this one but
we shall see,,,s2

Last edited:
T

Teddybrae

How distressed I am that this Aussie doesn't know who the fuck is '... little Tommy". I have waited literally years to enter debate with 944s2 ... even to agree with him! But ironically when he does post, his msge cannot be understood on this side of the great water.

Nonetheless, I think he's a fine chap. He is reliable and has not lost all of his memory (altho he believes in ghosts you know and speaks with a particular accent).

But 944s2 ... Sir ... I noticed one of our politicians standing in front of the camera just like he was standing in front of a mirror struggling not to smirk while he tugged absently at his neat shirt cuffs properly visible just beyond his suit sleeves. He too was smart in a well-finished sense. There was no real content tho'.

Bye for now Pommies!

St. Phatty

It IS a car ! I knew it sounded car-ish !

Porsche 944S2

420px-1986_944_Turbo.jpg

attachment.php

from 944S2.com.

Please excuse this outburst :woohoo:

if your username has nothing to do with the fine Porsche automobile.

If your username is a car thing, what color is or was your 944 ?

Attachments

• s2_600x400.jpg
    s2_600x400.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 26

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It IS a car ! I knew it sounded car-ish !

Porsche 944S2

View Image

View Image

from 944S2.com.

Please excuse this outburst :woohoo:

if your username has nothing to do with the fine Porsche automobile.
If your username is a car thing, what color is or was your 944 ?
Thanks for the kind words from St phatty and teddy,,
I have had a few s2s over the years including a guards red and Tauban blue being my favs,,
At
Those old Porsche’s are getting a tad low
for my nearly 55 years lol ,,,
Peace and regards 944s2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I heard 944s2 is yummy

Who the hell is yummy bud?
I vaguely remember a quite confused young chap from the US a few years back
So to clarify I am from East London in England and 54 years old andhave met many many members irl,,
From Gauls to Gypsy to Zanzia to Mr
Haze etc etc , all know me in real life so please don’t get me ,,
Confused with anybody else and I also
am not the founding member of indie
band “ Spiritualized “
Hope that clears the one up peeps,,,
Peace and Regards s2

window

Veteran
Who the hell is yummy bud?
I vaguely remember a quite confused young chap from the US a few years back
So to clarify I am from East London in England and 54 years old andhave met many many members irl,,
From Gauls to Gypsy to Zanzia to Mr
Haze etc etc , all know me in real life so please don’t get me ,,
Confused with anybody else and I also
am not the founding member of indie
band “ Spiritualized “
Hope that clears the one up peeps,,,
Peace and Regards s2

Why would anyone think you were ‘ Jason Pierce ‘ ?
Have you been ‘ floating in space ‘ S2 ? He he

St. Phatty

Thanks for the kind words from St phatty and teddy,,
I have had a few s2s over the years including a guards red and Tauban blue being my favs,,

Are those part sheet metal, part fiberglass ?

I tried to look it up and there was some talk about fiberglass parts. I figure the door has to be metal.

Anyway, nothing like shiny blue metal.

God, I wouldn't want the job of matching color between blue sheet metal and blue fiberglass. Leave that up to the auto engineers with the more finely tuned interior design instincts.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are those part sheet metal, part fiberglass ?

I tried to look it up and there was some talk about fiberglass parts. I figure the door has to be metal.

Anyway, nothing like shiny blue metal.

God, I wouldn't want the job of matching color between blue sheet metal and blue fiberglass. Leave that up to the auto engineers with the more finely tuned interior design instincts.
All metal st phatty from the factory so an engine in the front a gearbox at the back and a nut in the middle holding it all together,,
I know some of the 944 turbo owners have fitted fibre glass wings etc to lower the cars weight, ,,,, s2

beta

Veteran
The only people who support Tommy Robinson are Islamaphobes. Literally nobody else thinks he's anything other than a total piece of shit.

If you do not hold hate in your heart for Muslims, Tommy Robinson has zero appeal.

Much like racists, all Islamaphobes deny being Islamaphobes so save your breath - I already know that you like people to think that this is about being 'logical' and 'rational'. That's the story ya'll tell yourselves, anyhow...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
The only people who support Tommy Robinson are Islamaphobes. Literally nobody else thinks he's anything other than a total piece of shit.

If you do not hold hate in your heart for Muslims, Tommy Robinson has zero appeal.

Much like racists, all Islamaphobes deny being Islamaphobes so save your breath - I already know that you like people to think that this is about being 'logical' and 'rational'. That's the story ya'll tell yourselves, anyhow...

catch 22 folks :D

agree with this part; Tommy ruins his rep with the hate for Islam, any truth he tells, totally gets negated and discredited by his extreme anti Muslim bias. he has studied with people that searched out the negative leaving out 90% of the rest of positive message. he takes the worst criminal and then makes that represent Islam. pretty nasty, but the money and power seems to flow with these bigoted views.

beta

Veteran
Nigel Farage quits Ukip (Tommy Robinson's party) over its anti-Muslim 'fixation'
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...quits-ukip-over-fixation-anti-muslim-policies

Farage, who took Ukip to third place by number of votes in the 2015 election and significantly shaped the ground for the Brexit referendum, said he was dismayed by Batten’s policies and his decision to appoint the far-right campaigner Tommy Robinson as an adviser.

Writing in the Daily Telegraph, Farage condemned Batten’s decision to throw Ukip’s support behind an anti-Brexit demonstration in London on Sunday organised by Robinson and his associates, saying it was likely to “inspire violence and thuggish behaviour”.

“My heart sinks as I reflect on the idea that they may be seen by some as representative of the cause for which I have campaigned for so much of my adult life,” wrote Farage, who regularly contributes a column to the newspaper. “The very idea of Tommy Robinson being at the centre of the Brexit debate is too awful to contemplate.

“And so, with a heavy heart, and after all my years of devotion to the party, I am leaving Ukip today. There is a huge space for a Brexit party in British politics, but it won’t be filled by Ukip.”

W

Water-

A controlled opposition is a protest movement that is actually being led by government agents.

Nearly all governments in history have employed this technique to trick and subdue their adversaries.

Notably Vladimir Lenin who said

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."