What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

place to sell quality glass?

superx

Veteran
won a 1200$ bong with matching dabber and pelican case. brucewayne glass klien recycler video on youtube of it. looking to get rid of it but dont know where is a good place?

You should not have a problem moving it, lots of folk out there are always on the look out for quality glass especially if they can get it for a good price.

Its coming up to Christmas time, surely someone will take it of your hands for themselves or buy it for a Christmas present for some one else. Good luck i would love to have it.

I was thinking Rick from pawn stars lol what a tight ass.. He would offer you 20 dollars for it ."my thoughts are drifting away on me"

:ying:

clearheaded

around these parts not to many folks esp that i know, dont have expensive glass collections..

I guess could try ebay... prefer not to give them money but i guess better then nothing. thought there might be a glass forum or something that big spenders trade and purchase glass on.

Thanks guys. if know anyone let me know can set up an auction if trust is an issue

matching glass dabber with marble on the end. 14mm
1400 pelican case thnk like there around 160-180 bucks.
signed and numbered.
accepting offers/trades

guess should post a review and video. this is exact color.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd5nXgarVZ8

superx

Veteran
What about that place Craigslist? i know nothing about it myself as i have never used it.

jrelax

Today we have lots of milionaire smokers.

Ebay must be the best.
Also google finds its fast if someone seek

Have lots of messages like

best glass bong
luxury bong
exclusive bong
and more

good luck

shithawk420

Veteran
LMAO at 1200 for that Klein.unless it's a JP Toro I would not even touch it.wtf kinda price is that? That's outta this world

clearheaded

LMAO at 1200 for that Klein.unless it's a JP Toro I would not even touch it.wtf kinda price is that? That's outta this world

lol same as a toro but not plain china looking just color china looking lol but is numbered and signed. guess this brucewayne is a known blower in colorado, but i dont set the price :bongsmi::kos: smaller peices of his are currently have a sale price of 550 usd reg 850. can take it up with them about pricing, but appreciate the negative contribution to the thread :) :dance013::dance013:

shithawk420

Veteran
I apologise.i guess I'm just a glass snob.ive had some expensive tubes.i think they are overpriced just cause a name is attached