What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Only Quebec has supply management. The Quebec heist resulted in a flood in Ontario as well as Vermont and New Brunswick. When it happened we thought it was the mob doing it. lol

I only do it for myself and produce enough to last me until late fall. It's a lot of work because it's all manual. I tap black maple and a some sugar maples.

N

nordie

trim trim all bloody day n into the next, near done n all cleaned up and filled again. pheew.

N

nordie

no proof, just watching it dry is not fun.
picture.php

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Evening. Saturday night and no place to go so I think I will just sit here and smoke pot. What to smoke.....all these choices. Kind of thinking that this late at night it doesn't really matter. Just realized I still have most of the bowl I loaded a few minutes ago left. Don't know what it is and don't care....

Sound familiar??? Good evening all.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Not me my friend. Happy at home. Sipping vodka and smokin my pipe. But, that is what old farts do.

Sunshineinabag

I got a new black powder I wanted to try, cap and ball .....for shits and giggles........I do t miss the cloud of smoke after.....but luckily I usually hit what I aim at!
When it's mud season, stay off the baseball fields! My gosh commen sense ain't so commen!

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Put some Purple Badlands seeds into the solo cups and peat media today. I used the paper towel method and 5 of 5 seeds popped. I am hoping for a good outside grow later this summer. I am limited by plant numbers so I will fill out with some clones from last summer.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning all. Just paid my quarterly taxes today. Had to pay a catch up from 2018 as well because my accountant underestimated a bit last year. Damn....stung like a bitch......

I have two I just took out of flower, one is hanging and the other is in 48 hrs of total darkness waiting to be chopped. Moved two into flower to replace the ones I just took out.

Here is a pic on one of them....Orig Diesel.

picture.php

In the middle of washing pots and other general maintenance.

Have a good day my friends...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I will be right over my friend. Sipping on some again right now. Smoking Lemon Betty with a little hash over the top....people say I have a drug and alcohol problem....I see no problem getting it at all.

Sunshineinabag

Rain but as bombi used to say.....April showers bring May flowers! So when I can afford it I plan on becoming a supporting member here(within a week or two) and I have been going out of my way to collect seeds for Folks who may not have normal access like I do here! I love sharing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 13

Sunshineinabag

Rain but as bombi used to say.....April showers bring May flowers! So when I can afford it I plan on becoming a supporting member here(within a week or two) and I have been going out of my way to collect seeds for Folks who may not have normal access like I do here! I love sharing!

My bad it's upside down:biggrin:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pissing down of rain in Epping Forest,,
Dog rolled in fox or deer shit ,,
So, normal Monday,,,
Dog in the shower, which he loves,,,
Spliff of blue meanie,,,ordered beans from Mr Bean at Female Seeds Ltd over in Holland,
I have a steak and ale pie later.,,,s2

Latest posts

Latest posts