What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High five enail help please

P-NUT

Veteran
Got my new high five enail and while setting it i fucked up and hit the side arrow button that the owners manual says not to touch. Now it doesnt want to heat up properly. Does anyone know how to reprogram the settings? Ive already emailed but theyre probably closed already for the day and Im really wanting a dab tonight.

P-NUT

Veteran
Thank you but unfortunately thats the same manual that came with it and it says dont touch those buttons unless your familiar w the thing. Wtf they should really include this kind of info in the users manual instead of a warning saying dont press the button or else. Some of us like myself have fat fingers that slip and press buttons next to the ones i intend to push. Ive googled the hell out of it and youtube too and see nothing on how to set this thing.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like a product return to me.

I wonder how stoned the engineer of the product was when they designed it?

P-NUT

Veteran
After 3 hrs of playing with it I somehow got it to work. It works good but these guys really need to up their game on writing user manuals. It was torture having a big wad of rosin sitting there and no way to smoke it. Was contemplating hitting up walmart for a torch last night.

fatzip818

you bought a chinese piece of crap TBO High Five has broke on all my friends, its a $135 USA enail that you can send them emails fishing for a wholesale price $45 so they tripple their money selling that chinese brick!

try 710 Life or Mini Nail both make their own units, 710 Life has 4 Awards, Mini Nail has non yet.

Do your research first next time! i personally own a 710 Life Micro FortNite eNail and it is banging low temp dabs any time anywhere. i hit the same button you hit on the 710 Life and it still works fine!
Fortnite-eNail-Meme-Angled-570x570.jpg