What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I literally won the the lottery

on a scratch off. lol.

30 years of either self pity or bad luck or both, and now i have it all on a 20 dollar scratch off.

It made the indiana news. I guess my acct will be semi-famous soon?

Cheers bros.

If only this was legal and i could know real know names in real life.

A few people, krunch, bush dr, and a few others changed my life via pm and personal text on this forum. sad i lost touch with them. I'd love to return the favor.

But it's been years. They might not even be on this site anymore.

Particularly bush dr. That guy sent me international order seeds when i was 19, feminized. This is early 2000's when nobody did that. On planet ganja. I'd love to find a way to pay them back. If any of you know these guys, please get in contact with me on this forum. Thanks.

shithawk420

Veteran
So i take it you wont say how much you won?can i get a couple bucks?loljust kidding bro!congrats!dont spend it all in one place!

So i take it you wont say how much you won?can i get a couple bucks?loljust kidding bro!congrats!dont spend it all in one place!

If I were to answer honestly i'd be that smug condescending contrarian asshole to attack me. But since you ask?

After taxes and fees and bullshit? low 8 figures. I just found out total two hours ago.

prune

Veteran
that's cool shit - move your ass to a legal state and enjoy the rest of your dream...

that's cool shit - move your ass to a legal state and enjoy the rest of your dream...

I grew up in the awful midwest, poor, and made my bones in colorado. but zero percent state income? Hello florida. I can grow my own.

Thanks for the congrats.

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More on ya. Get a lawyer to help you set up a trust and assist you in getting financial help. Spend some money to get good solid advice. Good luck.

FL aint legal buddy. But you should have enough to retain a good lawyer!

In my prime, when we were all experimenting underground, i had 150 plants, 25+ strains, etc. Now, in 2015, I have 3 plants. I have 2 genetic mothers I really care about. If they want to send me to jail for for 3 plants, fine. In 2015 I refuse to move to a place I don't want to be for pot. Maybe I'm naive.

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420giveaway
In my prime, when we were all experimenting underground, i had 150 plants, 25+ strains, etc. Now, in 2015, I have 3 plants. I have 2 genetic mothers I really care about. If they want to send me to jail for for 3 plants, fine. In 2015 I refuse to move to a place I don't want to be for pot.

Maybe I'm naive.

More than 20 g felony 5 years in FL....please rethink your plan to grow there when there are so many other options with the windfall that fell ion your lap...oh yeah congrats

Space Toker

Veteran
Oh shit man congrats! :D After a measly $250 win when matching 5 of 6 right in a state lotto all too long ago, I have thought I was destined to win big and instead just the opposite. I hope my day is coming but with the news of some lotto employee rigging things as I always thought they did a couple years after I started my "adventure", I have to wonder. I was broke so was my family, I often wished I could win to help my struggling mom, and would donate like 90% of my share to charity to help the homeless and/or some of the world's needlessly suffering folks above myself... I never was one for fancy cars or houses no matter what i had and if I was to blow it mindlessly would likely go out to eat or travel... but although I would do some of that, I like to think I would think of the greater good predominantly. It seems you have the right idea in helping your friends, that is "the true herb spirit" as some lecturer in a not so significant cannabis rally in the 90's said over and over again and he was blown off his gourd but also inspired me! anyway good luck with whatever you choose to do and I am absolutely truly happy for you albeit a tad bit jealous! ;)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

wtg whateverman, invest it in a couple of good mutuals and forget you own it. seek the advice of an investment counselor, best of luck whatever your decision is.......

SoufLondon

Wow, great news! Very happy for you, im glad someone is doing well :D

Invest some of that money for future generations of your family. It must be a brilliant feeling not to have to worry about finances ever again!

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Not telling you what to do but, was thinking earlier tonight, that a stoner amusement park, in recreational state (maybe hotels and bars), would make a fortune. Better than flying to Amsterdam.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,
\
May the last check you write before you die bounce...congrats.

minds_I

Don't let it go to head to much.:)

Latest posts

Latest posts