What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the dark little island

DemonPigeon

Veteran
Where does dishonesty come into it? :-0

Chill out man I meant it lightheartedly, I just happened to come on here after giving my cat his meds so he doesn't get so stressed he pees blood and saw a comment about cat anxiety :p

Cats do love weed and catnip, which is like legal cat weed :) I think we have much to learn from them, mainly things like:
Have you ever tried utting you arm round th back of your head so your hand is flopping your over your face while high? oddly satifying as I learned from my cats.

Have you noticed how much fun a ball with a bell in it is to play with when high?

Aren't feathery things on long elastic strips fun to catch with when someone dangles them from the top of the stairs?

thcglory

Fascinating Discussion Guys.

For me, as clinical as it seems, and I wish there was 'more,' -- IMHO, we are all animals attaching thought and 'rationality' to a mostly instinctual experience. Our Cats and Great White Sharks have it right, and do not have anxiety, unless physically threatened. Consciousness/Anxiety (not physically related) is what sets us apart as well.

Peace... <---

Cats! Yes,they have a great life.Always thought that.
And then when they've finished "playing" with the birds etc with no obstacles other than water..
they can snuggle into some nice "kit at cat" and carry on next day etc
I'd rather be a cat than a shark anyday :D

BigPhil

Veteran
reptilian aliens haha I love all this stuff, Reptilian shape shifting race haha apperently ower royal family are reptilian shape shifters pmsl, Niburu,The Anunnaki the alien race of human looking giants, Oh and dont forget the grays. Under ground bases on Earth swaping technolagy for human bodys to experiment on, As there a diying race of 2000 real grays and 6000 soulless clones.

thcglory

Lol :laughing:. Greys? sure the late philip? schneider mentioned alien greys when he worked for nasa, etc.. [at underground bases]

woohooo watch thE SKies :dance013:

My mate "cuckoo" Mitch from sheffield reckons he's seen 'em :D
In the car on his way down to where i live in broad daylight lol