What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who is your favorite Beatle ?

herbie

Herbie_The_Love_Bug_1963_VW_by_Partywave.jpg

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im back!! I figured it out. Its the beatles "Revolver" album.This is the one some guy was playing at the last phish show when we were expanding dimensions...

mrcreosote

Veteran
I preferred the headline act...Roy Orbison...

But those English fellers done pretty good after a while.

motaloca

My favorite is John ,when he was really high once .He went
around telling people he was jesus christ .

He never said he was jesus. he said that the beatles were bigger than jesus. as in relevance to teenagers life's at the time. they sure were.

as in who is my favorite beatle.
Can't choose all had their pros and cons except paul, hate that **** with a passion.
Just listen to wings or ebony and ivory. shitty bubble gum pop.
john was so pissed off after he decided to split from the beatles and paul made the announcement
John was a great musician and rebel but a shity father and a wife beater.
Must love ringo for the fact that he flew back to england from india as soon as his tins of baked beans were eaten.
when john was asked if he thinks that ringo is the best drummer in the biz he answered ringo isn't even the best drummer in the beatles.
big props to george for introducing the sitar to pop music on the song norwegian woods on rubber soul.
i got the rubber soul mono lp and its one of my top 10 of all time.

I grew up with beatles mad dad, I have been listening to the beatles since i can remember.

Piel

Veteran
I wasn´t old when I heard Rubber Soul the first time and it was my favorite album for a looooong time.

I´ll go with George, then Ringo and John and last, and least, Paul.

sutra1

I remember buying "All Things Must Pass", rode my bicycle very far to get it. I was 12 and it is still one of my favorite records. So George it is........................

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
He never said he was Jesus. he said that the beatles were bigger than Jesus. as in relevance to teenagers life's at the time. they sure were.

Actually, in a separate incident, John adtually DID say/think he was Jesus for one day, and according to Pete Shotton's book (The Beatles, John Lennon and Me), announced it to the rest of the Beatles at a meeting.

Oh I cant resist any longer. Taking an example from the "Book of Lists" where some one asked Frank Zappa to list his ten favorite music critics i must respond in the same fashion so pardon me....

1)

2)

3)

4)

A bit more of a yardbirds or animals fan, oh, and some early rolling stones.