What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

basics of breeding

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
From 22 Blueberry Muffin seeds one had something on its shell and one didn't come up. Of twenty sprouts some were lost to heat or humidity I think 100% or 95 is likely with better care. With seven [female] and five [male] although two earlier males went inside and may not have pollen from those two. If I were not to include the plant with three leaves instead of two on two out of three of its branches two males would be left. For one generation as a seed increase for example I think the overall effect is small. Keeping more diversity is better in my opinion. Selecting one or another to make two or more seed populations is possible although in this case I will keep them together.

Latest posts

Latest posts