What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Qanon

EsterEssence

Veteran
What the hell is this, right wing conspiracy. Baby eating zombies that they are being led by tRump, who came up with this crap.

X

xavier7995

It is what it is....

Sorta ruined the fun of talking about conspiracy theories as a whole though.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
that sounds accurate... q seems to want to usher in the whole "benevolent dictator" crap theocracy.

no thanks, i like my bill of rights.

i do wish theyda elaborated on that 9th one...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Q is alive and well here with several members.......

no thanks, i like my bill of rights.

Amen, me/myself/I as well!!!

buzzmobile

Veteran
Q is alive and well here with several members.......
Last name Kravitz?
attachment.php

Still waiting for the big news:

Q IDENTIFIED

To Be Announced the Very Likely Identify of Q:
Update, there is a DELAY on this release, we estimate any day now but most likely 8/20 or 8/21, thank you for your patience.

Q, we are giving you time to get things in order. Readers, please post this all over the internet so that Q might see this announcement.

We are happy to inform our readers, that we have been in touch with a leading researcher/author who has provided advance information on the identity of Q.

Our preliminary review of the materials; leads us to a confident conclusion that the evidence is overwhelming as to who Q is.

The information will be posted on Monday morning.

Attachments

• gladys.jpg
    gladys.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 27

buzzmobile

Veteran
This time "THEY" really mean it.

Q IDENTIFIED

To Be Announced the Likely Identify of Q:

We are happy to inform our readers, that we have been in touch with a researcher/author who has provided advance book release information on the identity of Q. Our preliminary review of the materials; leads us to a conclusion that the evidence is clear on who is Q.

There is a DELAY, but this book has a planned release before Monday 8/24, so sometime over the weekend it will be out.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
"inform our readers, that"

"advance book release information"

"review of the materials; leads us"

"clear on who is q"

not to judge or jump to a conclusion, but the way that's written makes me think that english might not have been their first language.

if it were any other instance i might not care enough to make note of it.

is that from the qanon site?

buzzmobile

Veteran
"inform our readers, that"

"advance book release information"

"review of the materials; leads us"

"clear on who is q"

not to judge or jump to a conclusion, but the way that's written makes me think that english might not have been their first language.

if it were any other instance i might not care enough to make note of it.

is that from the qanon site?

Another fine bit of writing to quote from the aforementioned announcement:
To Be Announced the Likely Identify of Q:

I don't know if it's the "Official Qanon site", but it's the site provided by a Gold Bug. ;)
https://www.qupdates.com/identified.htm

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
lol i missed that gem.

(warning: massive speculation ahead)

i was thinking... how is it that otherwise "patriotic" americans would be able to be swayed by clearly nefarious russian conspirators.

right from the pledge:

"one nation under gosh"

evangelists are loyal to their country second, their golly gosh first.

if russian trolls wanna help usher in a theocracy, i believe many fundievangelists would go with it...

"the liberals have ruined america, anyway"

"if we can't have america, nobody can"

"great golly in the sky has a plan"

"hail new russkia, putin-trump divine duocracy for life"

White Beard

Saw a “meme” yesterday that stated “GOD bows down before TRUMP”

There is nothing (so far) deranged enough to snap these people out of their mental prisons.

Another fine bit of writing to quote from the aforementioned announcement:

I don't know if it's the "Official Qanon site", but it's the site provided by a Gold Bug. ;)
https://www.qupdates.com/identified.htm
According to Hempy there is no “official” Q: it’s all hyperactive paranoid beavers ginning it up for themselves based on the ever-so-solid hints....

EsterEssence

Veteran
I tried eating a baby yesterday, butt it was to tuff to chew, maybe I didn’t prepare it correctly. I thought the Q’S would have a recipe but I couldn’t find one...

audiohi

Veteran
I tried eating a baby yesterday, butt it was to tuff to chew, maybe I didn’t prepare it correctly. I thought the Q’S would have a recipe but I couldn’t find one...

Did you terrify it first?

You got to terrify it. That's the key. It really gets the adrenochrome flowing.