What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Miley Biker

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Pollinated a few lower branches for kicks.
FGJucBC.jpg

Early in flower I had a plant get attacked by a black twig borer, they are only about 1mm in size. I spotted the hole early enough and dug it out and put neem oil in the hole. The next day I painted over the hole with some non-toxic acrylic paint mixed with sulfur dust since these beetles usually carry fusarium so I'm hoping it doesn't die late in flower, but it did grow this big knuckle where the hole was.
40hABJK.jpg

uWB4u9U.jpg

B

Benny106

Looks dank. Just got my cut of miley back cant wait to run her again.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
So, I kinda messed up by not staking/training these a little better. A lot of the lower branches are coming out horizontally and are gonna need some support.

We have some leftover circulation passing over our island from a remnant tropical storm, so yesterday was a little breezy and I found some branches on two of the plants had fallen but were still attached at the trunk.

I'm only in #3 pots so if I use stakes they arent far enough away from the trunk to support the long horizontal branches, so I may have to start tying them to the ceiling of my shed.

Oh well, this is just a seed run and I have clones of everything so I will have to veg these differently on the next go around.

og.naj

Just see some colorfull Miley Biker dry buds, full of trichs and with beautifull purple color, good luck for the end!

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Just see some colorfull Miley Biker dry buds, full of trichs and with beautifull purple color, good luck for the end!

Thanks naj. Its rare for me to get purple buds growing where I am at, only had it happen twice in 10+ years...one was a blueberry x RKS from Strayfox and the other was a pheno of Karmas Headbanger.

B

Benny106

I had these purple on the sunny side indoors with summer ambients, cant wait to see them in your garden i really love this cross.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
This pheno is taking over in the smell department. OG gas with undertones of halitosis. They smell really strong at night, almost making me paranoid and I only have 3 plants flowering.

S5ftLEs.jpg

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Day 37
This is the floppy branch pheno, I've had to tie the tops up to my ceiling even with stakes. It has a sweet kind of grapey smell.
SIalkEo.jpg

ahoVwOD.jpg

rcKsz10.jpg

B

Benny106

Nice job

Nice job

I kept the thinner gassy funk one too. They look so dank.:rtfo: