What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Still waiting on ACE order to US

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthFace

Anyone else still waiting on their direct ACE order to the States from the delay? I've been waiting since early April. Trying to salvage my OD season, I contacted directly but can only get a reorder/refund if it was intercepted and I receive a customs letter.
Rather that not be the case but anyone else get their packs ordering during COVID times to date? I understand delayed times but near three months seems exaggerated.

sshz

Kiss it goodbye most likely......many times customs doesn't even bother with a letter, just destroys the content and that's the end of it......

Anyone else still waiting on their direct ACE order to the States from the delay? I've been waiting since early April. Trying to salvage my OD season, I contacted directly but can only get a reorder/refund if it was intercepted and I receive a customs letter.
Rather that not be the case but anyone else get their packs ordering during COVID times to date? I understand delayed times but near three months seems exaggerated.
Yeah, I'm waiting on an order that ACE sent shipping notification for on June 1st. I received a 'Payment Received' email on May 29th. Normally, seeds arrive within 10-20 days of the shipping notification. Thesearch commented on a similar concern in the Malawi thread:
Hey!

Been waiting for a month and a half now for my seeds to arrive from ACE (they sent it super quick but everything is delayed out of Spain at the moment it seems)...

rolandomota

Veteran
Damn this means I need to plant a few more mango haze those got here in ten days I should have picked tracking no sig I doubt they will be here by next week then 3 weeks after Shipp
The Mr nice stuff was ordered this month

SolarLogos

Shoot them a message at info@aceseeds.com
They are really good at getting back to you and working with you. Dubi won't discuss this on the forums and rightfully so, it's a private matter.
Best of luck everyone, hopefully our lives can go back to normal soon.
Peace, God bless

SouthFace

Shoot them a message at info@aceseeds.com
They are really good at getting back to you and working with you. Dubi won't discuss this on the forums and rightfully so, it's a private matter.
Best of luck everyone, hopefully our lives can go back to normal soon.
Peace, God bless

Thanks for the responses but to be specific I've emailed to check every 2-3 weeks since my order was placed beginning of April. This post was not to sow doubt about ACE but to see who else in the States has ordered and if their order made it during delays etc. On a further note, if anyone can direct me to quality autos available in the States, my OD season lasts another 4 months.

Big M

I've received two orders stateside since the pandemic started. One placed in early March, and one placed in late May. Both arrived in a little over two weeks without any issue.

rolandomota

Veteran
Search for afterthought autos you can still grow some photos though sativa dominant for bigger size

I wood

Postal system is fucked up.
Be patient.
GLG is in my home state.
I mailed payment for seeds about 30 miles away and it took two weeks to get there in april, this was two day priority mail. Once sent the seeds got to me a week after shipment.
At around the same time i mailed a envelope to canada and it took 9 or 10 weeks to arrive there safely.

Rembetis

My Ace orders in the past always took 3 weeks to get here. Latest order with the slow down took a month. 3 months is too long. Lost or snagged for sure

SouthFace

I still have patience but have to look to some backups now as my goal was to have all seedlings and clones out by Independence Day. I don't want to muddy this thread by talking about other breeders but any quality autos available in the States would be good, how would one go about ordering from afterthought? Through the forums?
Appreciate all the advice. Hopefully I receive my Guawi Fems and Auto Zams soon, would like to start my first journal with quality genetics and not my bagseed.

SouthFace

My Ace orders in the past always took 3 weeks to get here. Latest order with the slow down took a month. 3 months is too long. Lost or snagged for sure

This was my original concern but short of posting my order I realized I'd sound like some impatient crybaby. But if I don't receive a customs letter then I have no recourse so I'm still stuck at step 1

Thesearch

My tracking has not been updated for about a month and a half now, I'm in Canada though. They said that it is normal to take a month and is averaging 2 month delivery time to Canada right now. I'm honestly not even sure how it's showing up, if it was transfered to Canada Post, the national postal system, nobody has given me any updated tracking information. To be honest, I really like the genetics but I will probably not order from their site again. I would rather support the ace people directly, but there was too much extra fees and it's frustrating dealing with a shipping company with a terrible reputation and either a language barrier or just terrible customer service. The ACE customer service was fine though, I really appreciate how present and communicative they are when you reach out.

Last edited:

MallardDuck

I am also in Canada and got my package after about 2 months. Never showed up on Canada Post tracking... Just showed up at my door one day.

sshz

I sent my buddy a bubble envelope over 2 weeks ago (from east coast US to Canada) and it's still not there. His mail guy said they are running 3 weeks behind, maybe even a bit longer. A UPS driver also told him at his depot, they have 6 tractor trailers full of stuff that they haven't even gotten too yet........

SouthFace

Good luck TS, should my genetics arrive I'll update with pics for posterity, and morale. Adversity was expected but would have been more welcome with genetics already in hand. I'll continue to check this and might in the following weeks start an OD journal with the genetics I'll have on hand.

Thesearch

It's weird. Some things have moved super quick through the postal system nationally and internationally, then other things are like they got forgot in the rush or something. Really been hit and miss for me lately. I'm lucky I got some zamaldelicas from attitude already!

Thesearch

Speak of the devil and it will appear haha
Apparently it was in my po box Friday!
It appears they are only tracked up until when they leave Spain but has lovely discrete packaging and some swag. Hope you get yours soon!

Attachments

• IMG_20200629_160826191.jpg
    IMG_20200629_160826191.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.