What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello Sheeple of the World

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
It's an all out effort to meddle in the 2020 election. They have pulled the stops to stop the Donald, before the indictments for the pedos get out.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i keep hearing speculation about all these main stream celebrities supposedly getting indicted for pedophilia. why is it taking so long? if i have heard about it then so have the celebs. wouldnt they just flee the country since they have ample opportunity and resources at their disposal? seems counter intuitive to me...

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i keep hearing speculation about all these main stream celebrities supposedly getting indicted for pedophilia. why is it taking so long? if i have heard about it then so have the celebs. wouldnt they just flee the country since they have ample opportunity and resources at their disposal? seems counter intuitive to me...

You're applying logic, that's not how it works.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
lol@'live exercise', I imagine pompeo was referring to dealing with the pandemic in real time (as it was occurring) rather than the Deep State military understanding.

:laughing: That woman doesn't seem to realize that it all started in China months before.

T

TakenByTheSky

You lost me when you referred to me as a sheeple then told a story about getting banned from facebook, nice try tho.

dddaver

Veteran
This whole thing is very annoying. I just know I don't like being called names by some idiot who has no clue who I am. BAAAA motherfucker.

cyat

Veteran
It was planned and laid out at event 201, well in advance. This was a real meeting and is documented.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Great info! People need to wake up before it’s too late

Yes. Indeed. That is my intent. I have EVERYTHING in life I could possibly want. I am trying to spread KNOWLEDGE. However there are those who just refuse to "get it".
They will get stepped on.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
You better pay attention here. We are ALL being manipulated. Pay attention, this is important.............

https://www.facebook.com/grell.barnes/videos/10217180731489721/

Our mentors at fb are taking down all kinds of material. I got suspended for 3 days for posting Miss Kate Smith singing God Bless America.
You figure it out................

Sure as shootin' they took it down. We are being monitored by the thought police. That was suppose to happen in 1984.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Due to COVID-19, the Federal Reserve Board temporarily suspended the Reg D six transfers per month limit from savings accounts. Members may transfer funds from savings to transaction accounts with no limitations, as long as there are sufficient funds.

buzzmobile

Veteran
There could be some LIES in here.
It seems to be the fashionable thing to do these days.
Too many fucking coincidences, if you ask me.

attachment.php

Attachments

• sheeple.jpg
    sheeple.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 22

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I ABSOLUTELY refuse to be in charge.
Myself and my family are all protected.
I have a FORTRESS.
Ex COMBAT soldier.
Need I say more???