What's new

Do you use real growers recharge?

The123321

How much do you use and how often do you use it? What would you think about using it in coconut water when you use it? I am thinking of giving it 1 time per week with coconut water on there.

thedudefresco

I have used it for my past several outdoor grows.

I've also used Photosynthesis plus, which is a similar type of product.

These products supposedly contain microbes that assist with breaking down/making nutrients more accessible.

You will want to store the recharge in an air tight container, not the bag it comes with, in a dark cool area. This goes for all microbes since they are dormant spores.

While I am using recharge this year, It is more out of laziness on my part and out of habit since Ive used it before. If I had more time, I would culture my own local microbes using a technique in Korean Natural Farming (KNF).

I don't think coconut water would hurt but I don't think it would be much better than water.

Vandenberg

Throw away all your supplements...except the silica

Throw away all your supplements...except the silica

This "Real Growers Recharge" product can do some very borderline amazing things.
This can simplify your life and even impress yourself with your new found growing expertise.
This can help you achieve "Didn't know you had it in ya, did ya" type gardening success.
I do highly recommend this to new growers (all growers), as I do love simplicity of use and execution.
Newbies, do yourself a favor and buy this instead of that bottle of over-priced, under-performing, inferior Super-thrive. It's been a long, long while since they've won any awards.:beat-dead
Real Growers Recharge has a 30 day money back guarantee if your not impressed.
It is said that this product can replace the entire, very pricey Advanced Nutrients supplement line, excepting silica.

Recharge contains both mycorrhizae and trichoderma fungi as well as a range of bacteria species.
The Mycorrhizae fungi grow to naturally protect the plant while delivering water and nutrients to the root system.
The trichoderma species of fungi in Recharge have been selected because of their high tolerance to chemical fertilizers.
These trichoderma species are aggressive decomposers and break down organic matter within the soil and make it available to the plant.
But the star of Recharge is the Beneficial Bacteria.
Bacillus subspecies act as billions of stomachs, digesting and converting soil matter into natures perfect slow release plant food.

They supercharge Recharge with high quality Ascophyllum nodosum Kelp extract and provide an unsulfured blackstrap molasses as a food source..all kinds of goodies, humates...etc.
Complete Professional Strength with over 400 Million Beneficial Bacteria Per Gram that is by Far the Strongest living Soil Super-pack product out there that I am aware of.

Safe For All Gardening Styles and Media: Hydroponics, Soil, Soilless mixes, Coco Coir, and all in ground Home and landscape plantings.

Excellent biological product to use during the vegetation phase. I found that it stabilizes the soil PH also as an additional benefit.
It is affordable (cheap) to use.
Plants do get their sexy on after applying foliarly.
I almost forgot to mention the amazing root growth this product will provide, so much that I dare say that this will provide superior results compared to the "Great White" brand of biological root stimulater, which is quite the statement because great white does work quite well and is a must have in many growers arsenals.

At bloom transition, I discontinue using the Recharge and continue using another product, Mammoth P which is used during the entire grow.
The other biological product I use is ca!!ed "Mammoth P" which I believe has provided very pleasing end results. It provides rooting benefits too as one of its features.
It makes the existing phosphorous sources biologically available to the plants ( buds) without the use of traditional bloom blaster products.
I think it likes to gobble up the high phosphorous bat guano in my Syn-ganic garden soil mix.it has a bit of a sticker shock of a price, it's a good thing you only use about 1/2 ml. per gallon, so technically, theoretically, it's affordable to use too.

Edit:This post title refers to "Golden Tree" from "Humboldts Secret Nutrients" that is that is a proprietary blend of amino acids, enzymes, carbs, kelp, and minerals product that some claim that it can replace the entire Advanced Nutrients supplemental product line.
Real Growers Recharge + Golden Tree with the H.S. 2 part nutrient has recently impressed the castings out of me. :)
Good Shit Maynard department.
I have no business relationship to these products except as a satisfied user.
Happy Gardening,
Vandenberg :)

Last edited:

Vandenberg

Regarding the original Coconut Water question:
Cannabis benefits from the organic features of the coconut water with its natural amino acids, proteins, fatty acids and carbohydrates.

"They" say if you add 15 ml (1Tbl.) of coconut water to 1 liter of water the cannabis plant will grow vigorously.
Maybe someone could verify that dosage amount.
The cannabis plants will be taller in growth and have less spacing noticed between the nodes.
It will also have additional bud sites, it is claimed.
I've never used it.

Vandenberg

Nah, Scotties not here.

Nah, Scotties not here.

Likely guess though, huh.
To those who don't know, Scotty Real I believe would be the owner of Real Growers Recharge.

I've been posting here off and on here for the past 16 years (under a different entity) and sure would like to discuss the pros and cons of this product without stirring up any cow-patties regarding dis-liked personalities and it's relationship to product performance.

To anyone so inclined, I would suggest the Scottie Real play at home game where you Photoshop him into a parade, print it out and then piss on it. :smoke:

I have no ties whatsoever with these companies (or Scotty Real) outside of being an impressed satisfied user of their products.

I am guilty of listening to the "Dude Grows Show" .
I am very impressed by the grow Guru on the podcast, the man knows his stuff. Genius Level. He's very good at explaining the biological intricacies of these types of products.

Last edited:

Pumpkin

Veteran
I have not heard of this product, but i have bought snake oil before. What is the science that proves this product will be complimentary to my farming is the question i sometimes ask myself? You can buy stuff to make you feel you are having better results. But you could also be swept up by advertising. I'm not affiliated and don't have a clue what the product is.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Likely guess though, huh.
To those who don't know, Scotty Real I believe would be the owner of Real Growers Recharge.

I've been posting here off and on here for the past 16 years (under a different entity) and sure would like to discuss the pros and cons of this product without stirring up any cow-patties regarding dis-liked personalities and it's relationship to product performance.

To anyone so inclined, I would suggest the Scottie Real play at home game where you Photoshop him into a parade, print it out and then piss on it. :smoke:

I have no ties whatsoever with these companies (or Scotty Real) outside of being an impressed satisfied user of their products.

I am guilty of listening to the "Dude Grows Show" .
I am very impressed by the grow Guru on the podcast, the man knows his stuff. Genius Level. He's very good at explaining the biological intricacies of these types of products.

Hey I meant no disrespect, just playing around.
I too listen to Dude Grows. I'm DGC (or was)
I wish I personally knew a guy like Guru!

Here's what I'll say about recharge. First time I used it, I was growing in foxfarms soil and nutrients. They have the guarantee that you get your money back if you don't see an improvement in 24-48 hours. I definitely saw an improvement. Plants perked up and prayed and there was a visible growth difference.

I like recharge because it has many of the ingredients that alot of growers use anyways but in one package.
Kelp
Dehydrated molasses for microbial food
Bacillus Subtilis is a beneficial bacteria
It also contains the only mychorizza that has been proven to "infect" cannabis roots.
I don't know if the other microbes in the package actually benefits cannabis, but they are definitely helpful for other plants in your garden.
Also humic/fulvic and amino acids.

I've heard them say that it helps the plant take up nutrients from the soil regardless of soil pH. Or at least make it easier at high or low pH to adsorb

Now that being said... If your garden is already in tip top shape, you won't see the drastic change but I would still recommend just to keep microbial life thriving.

I use a whole teaspoon on the first watering for the plant, then 1/2 teaspoon at least once a week.

I think my favorite part is that it's a water soluble mychorizza. It's much easier than dusting roots with a powder.

LostTribe

Premium user
Hey I meant no disrespect, just playing around.
I too listen to Dude Grows. I'm DGC (or was)
I wish I personally knew a guy like Guru!

Here's what I'll say about recharge. First time I used it, I was growing in foxfarms soil and nutrients. They have the guarantee that you get your money back if you don't see an improvement in 24-48 hours. I definitely saw an improvement. Plants perked up and prayed and there was a visible growth difference.

I like recharge because it has many of the ingredients that alot of growers use anyways but in one package.
Kelp
Dehydrated molasses for microbial food
Bacillus Subtilis is a beneficial bacteria
It also contains the only mychorizza that has been proven to "infect" cannabis roots.
I don't know if the other microbes in the package actually benefits cannabis, but they are definitely helpful for other plants in your garden.
Also humic/fulvic and amino acids.

I've heard them say that it helps the plant take up nutrients from the soil regardless of soil pH. Or at least make it easier at high or low pH to adsorb

Now that being said... If your garden is already in tip top shape, you won't see the drastic change but I would still recommend just to keep microbial life thriving.

I use a whole teaspoon on the first watering for the plant, then 1/2 teaspoon at least once a week.

I think my favorite part is that it's a water soluble mychorizza. It's much easier than dusting roots with a powder.

You still using the recharge? You said you were using FFOF is that still the case? Cheers LT

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Sugar will feed the microbes the same. Plants break down sugar into energy using oxygen and make carbon dioxide, releasing energy the plants can use to stay alive. Save yourself some money and feed your soil plain carbs. Next year use sugar on one plant and recharge on another one and you will see what I'm talking about. I'm not saying it doesn't work I'm simply saying sugar will do the exact thing. 😎

LostTribe

Premium user
Well I dont have any microbes in there yet do I? I was under the impression canna coco, the a and b, rhiz, zyme and boost did not contain any mocrobial bacteria.

BobChronic6505

I think it works best when you are transplanting. I've noticed a pretty significant difference in just appearance from the roots, they grow nice and white with alot of hairs. Nice healthy roots everytime I transplant with it. Just coat your roots with it or I just throughly dust where I'm transplanting into, so the bottom roots are in direct contact. You will see healthier roots for sure.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Well I dont have any microbes in there yet do I? I was under the impression canna coco, the a and b, rhiz, zyme and boost did not contain any mocrobial bacteria.

Microbes are in everything even coco, that's the only way nitrate-nitrogen can become available to the plants. Bacteria sustains itself on the nutrients provided, and coco coir creates the perfect breeding ground for these microbes to subsist. With these two factors in play, the bacteria reproduce quickly and make a nice, little home there in the soilless potting mix 😎

BobChronic6505

20211215_184252.jpg
check these roots out. I rly dont think they would have been this white and thick without using some recharge directly on the roots during transplant