What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep State: Exposed

med4u

Veteran
https://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/durham-has-questions-for-john-brennan-nsas-mike-rogers-has-answers-120060/

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Interesting!

Personally I think the man is a buffoon but, I'm on record as saying if elected there would be hell to pay. They'll either impeach him or assassinate him. Wouldn't be the 1st, that shit has happened!

Wendull C.

Veteran
Link doesn't work.

Found it and read it anyway .

They are rats. Some of the rats will use the other rats as flotation devices as the ship sinks. That's what rats do.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Fuckin crickets on this one. Imagine if trump pulls this shit on creepy uncle Joe or who ever the nominee the dnc decrees as the one.

The crazies are calling for his impeachment over an interview. But, the crimes of obummer and the lot? Nothing to see here.

The ends justify the means.

med4u

Veteran
still a little premature...its a big web that was weaved and you dont wanna come off half loaded....

Badfishy1

Fuckin crickets on this one. Imagine if trump pulls this shit on creepy uncle Joe or who ever the nominee the dnc decrees as the one.

The crazies are calling for his impeachment over an interview. But, the crimes of obummer and the lot? Nothing to see here.

The ends justify the means.

That’s just it... he set the trap... make a hypothetical statement, get the left to reeeeeeeee then hit the same people with an actual example of this happening. It’s Drumpfs mo.... make an off the wall statement, let the bullshit hit the fan then drop the hammer... how can one not feel like a complete hypocrite? TDS is real and he plays along to it. Same way he said in early ‘17 his campaign was spied on... let the DNC propaganda wing splerg then show proof. All these people with the ‘Drumpf is an idiot’ Schtick can’t even see him playing them like a fiddle. There is no way an ‘incompetent idiot’ plays on the billion dollar real estate market then runs for president with literally ZERO experience in govt. inb4 muh bad business dealings... every business man has lost money. What is the difference between losing $1 on a $100 adventure and losing $1m on a $100m business adventure? Nothing...

Absolem

https://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/durham-has-questions-for-john-brennan-nsas-mike-rogers-has-answers-120060/

You fools fall for an opinion piece. This is in the commentary section. It's one persons opinion and the bootlickers for Trump are pulling out their torches like somebody was indicted.

Reality check. Trump has 1 1/2 years left in his presidency and anybody who thinks all kinds of indictments, criminal chargers and convictions are coming for Brennan, Obama, Clapper, or any other dem is one ignorant SOB.

2 1/2 years into Trumps presidency and NOT ONE dem has been indicted for spying on Trump.

Fact. People in the Trump camp have been indicted and charged and convicted.

Keep the hope alive deplorable's.

Badfishy1

Leaves out the fact drumpf was spied on for at least 3 years and nothing russia collusion related even after final report is out ... tries to compare it to a 2 month investigation the public knows nothing about... top bantz kid

Absolem

Leaves out the fact drumpf was spied on for at least 3 years and nothing russia collusion related even after final report is out ... tries to compare it to a 2 month investigation the public knows nothing about... top bantz kid

Until Barr files criminal charges against someone from the Obama administration for spying on Trump you better hold off on your torch rally.

Where is the team of prosecutors going after the Obama people? None. It's just Barr looking over stuff just like Jeff Sessions did. Nothing there.

Until then keep drooling.

Badfishy1

>nothing to see here
>rats tripping all over each other, fear of Barr, fear of Durham, fear of declass
Pick one kid

And add into the fact that foreign governments are involved, there is a little more to be taken into consideration for how shit is handled. As a little preview into what you are about to learn, the shoah of all the top Italian intelligence officials recently along with the resignation of MI6 director following trump taking office aren’t coincidental.

Absolem

>nothing to see here
>rats tripping all over each other, fear of Barr, fear of Durham, fear of declass
Pick one kid

If someone from the Obama administration had done something illegal one of Trumps AG's would have already filed charges.

It would be a major mud smearing victory for Trump against Obama.

It hasn't happened and won't.

As stated before. Keep drooling.

Absolem

Read edit

And add into the fact that foreign governments are involved, there is a little more to be taken into consideration for how shit is handled. As a little preview into what you are about to learn, the shoah of all the top Italian intelligence officials recently along with the resignation of MI6 director following trump taking office aren’t coincidental.

Just did. Do you believe the garbage you write? Come on Fish. You gotta be smarter then this!

Do you understand how long it takes to bring someone to trial? There isn't even a talk of bringing prosecutors on to look into bringing charges against Obama people.

Longer then the year in half left in Trumps term. Damn bro. Get a clue.

M

Mr D

Can't wait to see Sidney Powell deconstruct Weissmann's bullshit concerning Gen. Flynn. She has previously accused the Mueller team of destroying evidence and obstructing justice in the Flynn case.

Badfishy1

So in this thread we have your feeelz and somebody who is involved in the scandal (papadopolous).... yeah I think I’ll take Georgie’s word over your Feelzzzz. Take a look at the drumpf impeachment thread and see how ‘accurate’ your Feelz were. Also take a look at those of us that actually read outside of what the msm handlers tell us is the ‘truth’. One of the 2 were accurate. One changed his goalposts from impeachment - collusion- obstruction to well there might be something in the 7 partially redacted and 2 fully redacted lines. Yeah think I’ll go with somebody with knowledge over an ‘anonymous source in the IC’

pinkus

Veteran
I didn't bother to chase it down, As someone already told me (and you) everything you need to know about it: It's yet another OPINION piece.

I can't tell you how many editorials have been forwarded to me as "articles".

Any other old journalism students out there lamenting the near death of the craft? :bandit:

Latest posts

Latest posts