What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where's that Yummybud dude gone?

shithawk420

Veteran
Fucking Yummybud.pretty sure he was a couple people trolling from the get go almost 20 years ago all the way back to OG.epic trolling.i remember we had a yummy bud fund to get him laid and take him to Vegas and all kinds of stuff.if he was real he was a straight up prick.

sbeanonnamellow

BadTicket;8986351[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=11641&pictureid=302278 said:
View Image[/URL]

I want to get this screen printed on a t-shirt so bad. I'm going to make it happen and rock that shit so hard. Thanks for the link! Hope you're having a spectacular day or night wherever you may be!

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm just saying cause I remember back in the day.i have no desire to fuck up anyone's wierd yummy fantasy.just that he wasn't real

shithawk420

Veteran
He was border line autistic.he couldn't talk to anyone, especially girls.hides in his closet to smoke pot and can't fix his porsche.but he wants to be a lawyer.i wouldn't care if he came back but the countless hours people put in to give him advice and him totally ignoring people was a slap in the face.if he was real he was a selfish asshole and I got nothing nice to say about him.and I was there from the very beginning so I remember

shithawk420

Veteran
Anyone remember the theory that Gypsy was actually yummybud to get the people from OG to migrate here? Lol what a trip that was

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Yeah - I remember some scuttlebutt going around about me supposedly being Yummybud - thing is - it was difficult enough being myself - and had no want nor time for developing any new persona's -

shithawk420

Veteran
Anyone who would want to be yummybud must have serious social issues.he was a messed up troll.but I do do kinda miss the verbal punching bag that he was.some very funny laughing to be had

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought yummy was an incredible waste of bandwidth. Especially when we were doing server fund auctions. Thought he should have been banned on a cannabis site. But that was before republicans got into herb! I would marry yummybud and let him bathe me in return for fake white jesus killing off the Trump supporters with a fake virus! Or at least getting them out of the 'new' cannabis culture.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
I thought yummy was an incredible waste of bandwidth. Especially when we were doing server fund auctions. Thought he should have been banned on a cannabis site. But that was before republicans got into herb! I would marry yummybud and let him bathe me in return for fake white jesus killing off the Trump supporters with a fake virus! Or at least getting them out of the 'new' cannabis culture.

where the fuck did that come from?