What's new

Highest yielding sog strain.

SpruceZeus

Okay, So i guess what i'm looking for is a "commercial" strain, just because i seem to be smoking and giving away my dope faster than i can grow it (well, almost) Regardless, The strains i'm growing now are all quite high quality but lacking a bit in yield for my liking. Anyone have any recomendations of a strain that performs well in a 12/12 from clone sog and finishes in 10 weeks or under.

I've got some white rhino going right now that seems to be doing okay, but why stop here?
picture.php

What about big bud? Anyone had any experiences? I've heard its not very potent, is that a dated notion thats been bred out?

Anyone?

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont know the highest yielding strain as there are way to many factors influencing final yield ...

one commercially available strain thats really nice yielding is SOL's Sweet Tooth1.1/Chimera's Grapefruit x Blueberry

5747DSC_6714.JPG

doodah

serious chronic
mns critical mass
sensi big bud

are the biggest yielders out there but lack potency

tfd pot of gold
serious ak47

are still big yielders but hold onto potency

genettix

Power plant has a lot of commercial potential, a lot of ppl have grown this as a cash cropper in europe, done in 10 pretty heavy yield and a nice sally dom hi that hits straight to the head

A friend had some sour poisen which was a ppp diesel cross that was definately summink else 1.8-2g's per w min, every time in more than 1 enviro

I'm thinking power plant is a very underated strain, guess its just not flavour of the moment

Northern Lights

Northern Lights

Hello there. What breeder's Rhino are you growing. I have grown both Greenhouse seeds and Nirvana White Rhino and they are both good quality and compact plants for indoors as you know. There are many varieties of Northern Lights by many different breeders. I have grown Northern Lights Pure Indica and was pleased with the results. I have some Northern Lights/ Shiva seeds and also Norhern Lights #5/Haze that would be an interesting cross that is supposed to yeild heavy. Mr Nice seeds has a Dreamtime pack of mixed indoor varieties that would also seem like a good option for quality genetics and a reasonable price. Goodluck in your search. Cheers

Last edited:

wish i knew for certainbu icecream from paradidse hs not treated me bad i kn for sure nl#5 but its

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Gotta second the Double Dutch. It's got huge yields and the smoke's a lot better than most commercial strains do.

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Serious seeds Chronic shouldn't be over looked,huge yield potential of top quality heavy indica dom smoke .

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Double Dutch from Gerrit yields very good too ...
i keep hearing that from many ppl
also that both taste and potency is way better than normal commercial ones

and old breeder and good friend send me his selected DD cut
i cant wait to try it out
tomorrow im transplanting the last of 18 DD cuts in soil
cannaddin1.jpg

ive also just put some Mosca's DD x c99 beans in soil
and for next run another friend send me some cool critical mass crosses ( chemdaw x cm, nl x cm, super skunk x cm, skunk#1 x cm)

so many cool crosses
so little time and space to try them all at once :)

SpruceZeus

WOW Gunnarguchi the top of the plant on the right is insane I've seen flattops before, but never so dramatic.

Is the the infamous Double dutch we've been discussing? Whatever it is, bea-effin-utiful

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Yes, it's DD I've had that pheno and those top colas grow wider than a one litre soda bottle. On a plant that is 18-24 inches tall.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I had some of the DD X HP from Mosca. All 5 beans sprouted and grew crazy fast, and bushy, but all were males,:frown:.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW Gunnarguchi the top of the plant on the right is insane I've seen flattops before, but never so dramatic.

Is the the infamous Double dutch we've been discussing? Whatever it is, bea-effin-utiful

he kept telling me how awesome that DD clone is so i told him to send me some to check out
2 weeks ago or so he send me 12 really nice cuts
they where so big and healthy i was able to cut them in to 18 instead
7 where put in soil yesterday
the rest goes in soil today
maybe 2 of them gets rooted in the aquarium bubbler for a day or two more

i popped some DD x C99 yesterday that where giving to me from another breeder but they comes from Mosca
they sound really awesome and i look forward to growing them and expect to find some nice keepers

i also had some nice sounding critical mass crosses send i look forward to growing
but as im already very strong up regarding flowering space indoor later ill have to wait with these
although some very promising crosses among them

chemdawg x cm, northern lights x cm, skunk#1 x cm and super skunk x cm

the 2 first will probably be the most potent ones and the 2 last the most yielding ones, but time will tell

later i plan for some crosses of my own with crash cropping potential

Endless Sky x dd, endless sky x cheese and i hope to find some good looking males also from the 4 cm crosses first mentioned to use for dusting more of my clone only cuts to have some high yielding crosses with amnesia haze, sssdh, sweet skunk, happy brother, cheese, fat russian and others
i have a nice looking Pot Of Gold male around to play with also

well these day im way to busy with the outdoor but some plans for winter crosses to play with