What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PC Case Growers Club

G

im running 46 watts of mixed spectrum cfl and cooling is still a must

G

im getting great growth with the just the 46 watts in there.

b10nary would you say that your LR#2's were growing relatively quickly with all that wattage you were running before they got cooked?

prime

Its not a PC case, but a gutted radio. Same size though.

226flowering001ge2.jpg

and the buds at almost 5 weeks flower

5weeksflower002yl5.jpg

prime

Oh and I have 2 CLFs at 35w/6500K and a 17w/2800K with 4 80mm PC fans for cooling lights and venting.

G

very nice prime, do you have any more pics of the inside of that beast

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
Got 6 seedlings:

2 x Jack Herer
1 x White Rhino
1 x The Church
1 x Cinnamon
1 x Master Kush

Fed with pH'ed water + a little bit of GH Flora Micro & Bloom right now.

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
djff said:
hey g

i want to ask.. is 100w hps i too much for pc case ??

Depends what fans you have and the size of the case. There have been a few 150watt tower case grows, think they used 2 x 120mm fans and that seemed to be OK :yes:

Last edited:
G

ok...

i used you and asd about best strain for pc case..., big tower chieftec...

prime

Thanks! That grow happens to be my first grow. I am stoked its going well. LSTing has done wonders. I have about 10 tops total in such a small place. I am in the planning stage for a second box so I can have a flower and a veg.

I'll take a few more pics soon.

weeweeman

:woohoo: LOL guess it was just a matter of time before someone started the PC Club, good stuff.

great for mothers and cloning

great for vegging

even for flowering just dont expect to grow 2ounces or more from a 1 foot square space

WWM

G

Love your setup weeweeman. One for veggin one for flowerin. very nice.

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
rkrone said:
cool tube/chamber would be essential

I disagree, would depend on the size of the case, the type of fans you use and also the ambient temperature of the room the case is in. There have been quite a few tower PC cases with 150watt HPS. No need for cool tube/chamber at all.

G

i just think that because a 150 is naturally hotter and depending on your ambient temps and other variables a cool tube is the way to go epescially in a standard size pc case, just because it would eliminate heat problems before they start...if they were going to.

hotc, do you have any links to the 150 pc grows, in looking through the pages of micro i havent seen any. :wave: