What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4'x6x7.5" air exchange

DunHav`nFun

30x per hr
Sorry Bro.......Proper air exchange without CO2 supplementation is and has been forever and a day twice per minute as in 120 times per hr .....now.....Your lil grow area`s less than 200 cu.ft. so a 450 cm inline fan and carbon scrubber combo will all but be perfect ,and you can add a router speed control to dial it back some if needed , but it should do fine.....

Do your best to keep fans from blowing directly at and on your plants to prevent as much excess transpiration/evaporation/sweating as possible.....this prevents excess nutrient uptake , especially during late flower......

Good luck...DHF......:ying:......

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Sorry Bro.......Proper air exchange without CO2 supplementation is and has been forever and a day twice per minute as in 120 times per hr .....now.....Your lil grow area`s less than 200 cu.ft. so a 450 cm inline fan and carbon scrubber combo will all but be perfect ,and you can add a router speed control to dial it back some if needed , but it should do fine.....

Do your best to keep fans from blowing directly at and on your plants to prevent as much excess transpiration/evaporation/sweating as possible.....this prevents excess nutrient uptake , especially during late flower......

Good luck...DHF......:ying:......
My tent is 3'x3'x6' I run a 200cfm fan and its dialed down to 1/3, and I tweak around that area to maintain proper VPD. The fan is capable of 11400 CFH. Of course this is without restrictions. I have a 450 cfm 6" fan I used while I was trying out dual 600w LEDs. I had to install a damper in the discharge to choke it down and still had a hell of an issue with that grow. Too much fan for the area! In his case, by all means a 400-450 cfm.

Latest posts

Latest posts