What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

El Tigre's MICRO MADNESS

El Tigre

Some good projects mate !!!

:trampoline:

Yes bibi, just trying to have some fun... BTW on the front row of the next projects there's drying this and vape it soon. Will i became a 1:1 strains enthusiastic? Honey Peach is up to you

picture.php

El Tigre

I activated the small box and i put into my Killer Kush auto mini clones. I'm spraying them twice a day with CS. There is also a Tigre#1 seedling, still i'm thinking how to use it.

picture.php

And this is the tent.
picture.php

El Tigre

A sad story short: I was under the impression that the killer kush was suffering the soil being too hot and did not feed it. Then I saw brown tips evolve into a potassium / phosphorus deficiency. I fertilize the plant. I burned almost all the leaves. Let's see what nature will give me in the end.

Ah also I hit a little bud with SODK pollen.

picture.php

JODK47 remained small and precocious like her mother. They both didn't experience any particular stress, so I think it's a genetic trait.

picture.php

last but not least, the new entry: a Mephisto SOUR CRACK!

picture.php

bibi40

Great bro !!!

i thought whatever you will cross with KK will be great !

eager for the following :tiphat:

El Tigre

Great bro !!!

i thought whatever you will cross with KK will be great !

eager for the following :tiphat:

and seems your cross have a lot of cream mandarine expresion , no ?

Yeah Cream Mandarine leaning phenotype.

I really hope to get some Killer Kush pollen to play with from my little clones.
and if i'm not lucky looks like pollination went good and S'll have some SODKKK seeds soon (SODK x Killer Kush).

El Tigre

I tossed 2 Killer Kush clones because they did not show balls. Or I need to make a new batch of CS or clones were too small.
I have this small Tigre#1 that i moved in the tent, don't know if i want to make a bonsai style bud or try to get some pollen.
Killer Kush after struggling a lot for the nute burn, is recovering and building buds. It will take more than normal but i'm also waiting for the seeds to mature well.

picture.php

bibi40

Lol ,

tossing clones due to not showin balls :laughing:

this KK is a delight for me ,
enjoying day after day :artist:

hope you too bro !

:tiphat:

El Tigre

Hey El Tigre !

long time i didn' t see you here ,
hope all is good for you my friend !

:tiphat:

Hi Bibi!!! Thx for asking bro, all good here! Just a bit busy and less time to post pictures here. I hope you are doing well too..summer time!! I don't as about your grows as i saw that they are totally fine

Latest posts

Latest posts