What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

El Tigre's MICRO MADNESS

El Tigre

Great job mate ,
Tigre#1 give impressive buds :dance013:
:tiphat:

Yes my friend, this plant seems to be a good producer. I mistreated it enough, but it still made voluminous buds.
Let's see how comes out the new one :D
picture.php

El Tigre

Great, Tigre !!!

Now i' m waiting for your smoke report ...

Well done bro :plant grow:
Hey bro i have a good and a bad news...
Bad news is that i got mold on the tops of the 2 main colas and i lost the main part of the crop. It's my fault since i had spot the leaves yellowing too fast. Despite this I was too lazy and harvested couple of days later then planned. Then instead of breaking and inspecting the big buds, i let them dry intact.
LIVE & LEARN! A good advice for myself and all the friends reading here :biggrin:

The good news is that lower buds seems to be ok and are now in the jar. Maybe less than expected but we have some material for the smoke report!

El Tigre

Into the tent now:

Dark Devil is flowering and showing purple colors, smells flowery/berries, nice start for this columnar and struggling plant.
Tigre#1 grows vigorously and i topped it early and left main colas.
The small one is a Killer Kush auto that i planted last week.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bibi40

Sorry about mold my friend ,
at least you got something to try .

You 'll love Killer kush , will be koushlock :biggrin:

TyroneShoelace

Hey, El Tigre! You have a fantastic micro setup. Love what you're doing in such a small space, especially the creative drying rack! Can't wait to see how that Dark Devil turns out. She's a beaut!

El Tigre

Hey, El Tigre! You have a fantastic micro setup. Love what you're doing in such a small space, especially the creative drying rack! Can't wait to see how that Dark Devil turns out. She's a beaut!

Hi Tyrone, happy to see you here! My setup is just minimal but the dry rack was a good idea indeed, glad to share my little intuition with all the friends here. Happy gardening.

Hey Eltigre !!!

did you get a white photobox for take this kind of pics ?
or how did you do ?

:thank you:

Hey Bibi, no light box. Just white wall and some Photoshop :D
With some adjustments even a poor picture can turn decent!

El Tigre

General update:
KILLER KUSH
The little one is just doing its thing even if surrounded by bigger plants.
TIGRE 1
I stressed a lot this plant: topped, selected 4 colas and hard cropped the main stem. Reaction was good however and i like the vigor and the shape
HONEY PEACH
Plant is budding well enough,even if it's yellowing a lot. Not sure if light burn or too much nutrients. Giving the density in my tent and my grow attitude i don't care too much, let's see what happens. It's a CBD rich strain and frostiness is minimum at the moment.
DARK DEVIL
This plant was always struggling and won't give too much at the end, but flowers are nice to see and smell it's mouthwatering.

picture.php

KILLER KUSH
picture.php

TIGRE #1
picture.php

HONEY PEACH
picture.php

DARK DEVIL

picture.php

bibi40

Excellent Tigre !!!

what a job with just a wall and some editing skills !!!

plant looks good ...

don' t worry about the KK ,
from what i saw she' s a kind of lowstarter , bud so cool after .

Darkdevil will be ready soon ?

El Tigre

Excellent Tigre !!!
what a job with just a wall and some editing skills !!!
plant looks good ...
don' t worry about the KK ,
from what i saw she' s a kind of lowstarter , bud so cool after .
Darkdevil will be ready soon ?

Yes bibi, i'm chopping DD very soon.

I also tried Tigre#1. Bot vaped and smoked.
I was surprised, really potent stuff sativa leaning hybrid high.
Looks like genetics were good and i made a lucky shot!
About aroma, citrus fruits have also been lost in the last weeks of life, now they are just a background.
In general I can't describe the smell, strong weed i'd say.
Bonus pic of the tent today after a small clean up.

picture.php

El Tigre

Looking great! DD is making me drool a little. Does she still have the berry aroma?

Hi Tyrone, so i chopped the Dark Devil.

Now it's dried into the jar, smells still berries mixed with something else that i can't define. Delicious smell, remind me the Bloody skunk but without the skunky side. Looking at the genealogy of strains this is quite logical.
On the other hand the result as productivity was poor, 10 g.

By the way the plant has always suffered and it didn't surprise me.

picture.php

El Tigre

Happy new year to all!
A quick update:
- Dark devil was chopped as told before
- I planted a SODK x Jack47 (my cross)
- Honey peach struggled during flowering time and is going to the end of the cycle. Smell is really delicious

- Killer Kush topped reacted very well. I kept 6 colas and took 2 clones

picture.php

TyroneShoelace

Hi Tyrone, so i chopped the Dark Devil.

Now it's dried into the jar, smells still berries mixed with something else that i can't define. Delicious smell, remind me the Bloody skunk but without the skunky side. Looking at the genealogy of strains this is quite logical.
On the other hand the result as productivity was poor, 10 g.

By the way the plant has always suffered and it didn't surprise me.

Good stuff! Have you had a chance to sample yet? Hope she's kind to your head. Happy new year!

El Tigre

Great plants Tigre , killer kush kills !!! :)

And all the best for 2021 :wave:

Good stuff! Have you had a chance to sample yet? Hope she's kind to your head. Happy new year!

Happy new year guys! A great 2021 for all the friends reading here :groupwave:

@Bibi: yes, KK is doing really well. Nice structure ans vigor
@Tyrone: yes i have tested Dark Devil. Really tasty when vaped and gentle hybrid high.

El Tigre

ZEN tent now

picture.php

Honey Peach was harvested today. Really curious about the effect of this 1:1 thc/cbd strain. i took a small sample last week and i liked enough the effect.
picture.php

Tigre#1: didn't grow big, but looks quite productive and full of bud sites. Good resin amount.
picture.php

Killer Kush: budding well, nice structure. Suffered a bit the small dose of nutrient i gave. Cuts have rooted and now I need to decide if i want revert them or try to get some seeds from.
picture.php

picture.php

SODK x Jack47: just young and happy