What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Female Seeds 420 Promo – Free Stroopwafels and more

George_TheVault

Female-Seeds-Stroopwafel.jpg

Check out this amazing 420 promo from Female Seeds in partnership with The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co...le-seeds-420-promo-free-stroopwafels-and-more

But, be quick, limited supplies!

Happy 420!

Stay Home, Stay Safe, Stay Blazed, Stay #TEAMVAULT

Theicescator

I have never had the opportunity to collect Female Seeds! Now that you brought them to my attention. I will definitely put them into my vault! Thanks guys for the awesome promos!

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Ahh the waffles... with coffee of course.
Do they make seeds to grow waffle plants yet?

Jetfixer100

Haven’t had a chance to try the Female seeds in my collection yet, but when I do I would LOVE it to be a Stroopwafel! Thanks for the opportunity to win this!

Jetfixer100

Haven’t had a chance to try the Female seeds in my collection yet, but when I do I would LOVE it to be a Stroopwafel! Thanks for the opportunity to win this!

Mzm_4twenty

Stroopwafel nyummm nyummm... But TheVault tee shirt and some merchandise from you I'll be grateful. Ermm, I've never had any experience with Female Seeds

George_TheVault

Ahh the waffles... with coffee of course.
Do they make seeds to grow waffle plants yet?

Congrats buddy, you were selected by the random number generator as the winner on this platform. Can you send me a PM please with your postal name and address and T Shirt size to arrange delivery of your prize!

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Congrats buddy, you were selected by the random number generator as the winner on this platform. Can you send me a PM please with your postal name and address and T Shirt size to arrange delivery of your prize!

Wow
Thank you mate!
I shall pm you right away :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts