What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chopstick wrappers

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
had to t5 it little blurple was cutting it anymore. many good genes in there- gmo,kushmint,cheese,lemon skunk,headband,black domina,og,blackberry kush. other run down soon it will be interesting.

Sunshineinabag

Its so humbling starting a garden with nothing and spending 85% of your income on bills...I used to have two rooms full of tents and kooltubes but that was then...things change....time makes ya bolder .......stevie sings it best,
https://youtu.be/lMrYIRNXxS4

can the child within my heart rise above? I giggle now at things that horribly depressed me in the past. Losing my father was the landslide bringing me down.......its weird ever since i get into my love of gardening i cant ever seem to finish and enjoy it with dad gone. I dont find joy in getting likes online like i enjoy seeing someone i care abouts life get better by some action i took out of care and concern for them, just seeing them happy is quite fulfilling!
Kinda sucks where i am finding similar minded folks anymore so im kinda depressed about that in all honesty....I dont live my life like its a fashion show or popularity contest....this makes me persona non grata im sure to those who covet that mindset.
So i guess ill just keep plugging away ........hoping the local free piles are prolific this year!

I'm too emotional at times lol